chapter 32

CHAPTER 32

Song Areum

Manager Ye Jin and the staff prepared dinner in the Hotel Suite mainly because they wanted to clear the air between Taehyung and Jin

Manager Ye Jin and the staff prepared dinner in the Hotel Suite mainly because they wanted to clear the air between Taehyung and Jin. The two of them have argued on tour 2 years ago as well, they were doing a documentary then so they were forced to made up in camera which was a bit uncomfortable given all the tension they had.

At present on the other hand, Areum had asked the staff not to film anything until both of them had made up on their own—which seemed impossible as both had their own things going on after dinner.

Jin was composing a song on the couch while Taehyung sat outside the balcony looking through the wide busy streets of Paris just below them. Their dinner wasn't as lively as usual, even Yoongi talked more than Jin and Taehyung combined. Jimin still wasn't pleased with how stubborn the two were but Namjoon insisted to give both individual enough time to sort out their emotions before talking it out.

"Areum-ie. It's killing you, isn't it?" Hoseok whispered beside her, careful not to get heard by either Jungkook or Namjoon who was sitting close to her.

"It's killing you to be in the middle of both. You like all of us. I know the feeling, I love them equally too." he sighed quietly, his face was less humorous and attentive. "I hate when we all fight."

"Are they usually like this? It's an hour before midnight, they still haven't talked." she whispered back, massaging her lower abdomen with subtle pressing movements.

A hot bath and the warmth of her bed would've eased her pain a little but neither were important if two of her friends were being stubborn and won't make up.

The pain in her body was increasing the more she stayed seated, the lower half of her body felt like it's melted on the surface of the couch yet she couldn't complain, her thoughts were too occupied by Jin and Taehyung to even notice that she had her own suffering to deal with.

"I guess they're just stressed out," Hoseok replied. "How are you feeling, by the way? Shouldn't you be resting? You've been sick all day."

She swallowed the ache away as she plastered a smile on her pale face. "I'm okay, Hobi-oppa." she tried to assure him with a sweet voice.

Truth was, she was fine. It was normal for her to be in that much pain prior and during her monthly period—clinically, she knew she was showing excessive symptoms of Endometriosis but she'd deal with it once the tour was over.

Hoseok squinted his eyes at her, not satisfied with her answer and that was when she knew she had to avoid the topic. She stood up from the long couch, letting both of her hands that were pressing her lower abdomen fall on her sides as she braved up and faced the rest of the members with her.