e p i l o g u e

E P I L O G U E

J e o n   J u n g k o o k

BTS and their whole crew arrived in Los Angeles, California  just a week ago, Areum included

She spent most of the day in her best friend's house in Beverly Hills while Jungkook and the members were busy rehearsing and promoting their new album in the US.

Before the sunset fully sets, she was back in the hotel and waited for Jungkook at their shared room.

She finally got herself to study and work on her research again, she decided to continue working back at the hospital, where Lee Seung Jae finally made everything straightened out himself.

Areum loved being a doctor and Jungkook would always support whatever decision she made but he'll miss her terribly when she flew back home in three days.

She and Jungkook had been working on the book she was writing whenever they were both free.

The members had a short dinner meeting in the hotel suite to talk about the upcoming fan meeting scheduled the next day. They were all planning to extend the time of interaction per person during their fanmeet, dismissing the fact that it was against the management rules but since the members managed to succeed with the same plan on the event they held in Seoul, there was nothing wrong taking the same measures in their Fan-meet in LA.

Besides, all the members spoke English fluently at that point, even Areum was impressed at how spontaneous they have become. For weeks, Jungkook had been practicing English with Areum every day by communicating using the said language.

After catching up with the members, Jungkook excused himself and got back to his room where Areum was waiting.

The others all went back to their respective rooms too, most likely to catch up on their dating lives. . . which none of them seemed to be admitting to except Hoseok who's really got no time for dating just yet.

He'd been working hard on his own Music Label he dreamt of building ever since they started their path to stardom. It would be like a sister-company of BH Entertainment but Hoseok would be the one managing.

"Hey baby," Areum greeted Jungkook as soon as he stepped inside his room.

He smiled, already aroused at the innocent and soft endearment she used. Her eyes were fixed on her thin laptop and iPad. She wore Jungkook's used oversized shirt and nothing else except her black underwear that was visible through the thin shirt she was wearing.

"Have you eaten?" Jungkook asked, placing his hands on the side of her face and under her chin to give her a soft kiss on the lips.

She giggled as he pulled away, stroking her cheeks softly as they both turned their gaze on her laptop screen where she was watching an Awake Craniotomy procedure.