chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

Kim Seokjin

The members cleaned out their schedule in Chicago yesterday

The members cleaned out their schedule in Chicago yesterday. They all settled inside their private jet that took off around 6 in the morning. They only have to fly an 1 hour and 33 minutes to get to New Jersey. All the staff and members woke up early for the flight while most of the band members fell asleep minutes after they took off. Jin took a nap for at least an hour only to be woken up by Jungkook and Areum's gibberish in the background. They've been arguing as they whispered to each other in an attempt not to bother the members who had been asleep, but Jin was already woken up by Jungkook's whining.

"It's Lithium, not Ytthium." Areum muttered impatiently. "This is why Jin-oppa beat you in word games."

Jin secretly glanced back at the only two people awake in the flight.

"I did say lithium. Didn't you clean your ears this morning?" Jungkook pointed out.

Areum cursed under her breath, losing her patience fighting with Jungkook to get her point across. Jin shook his head in dismay as he rolled his eyes before looking back at the children arguing on his back, he decided to move his seat so he can comfortably watch the oddly entertaining banter of Areum and Jungkook. He was lecturing her about something Jin couldn't understand himself while she was glaring at him as if he was her nemesis. She had her arms crossed over her chest, her lips slightly pouted as she listened to Jungkook.

All the members have been noticing how she and Jungkook became closer throughout their stay in Chicago. They've become so close, they almost wanted to throw each other across the room when one of them says something dissatisfying to their ears. They would argue like kids which was kind of entertaining to watch, they haven't seen Jungkook act that childish before. Jungkook has lessened punching and throwing his hyungs when he wants to play with them, being that Areum was the one dealing with all his hyper behavior now. He never laid a finger on her though nor would he ever hurt any woman, so he just get in her nerves as they bicker like an old married couple.

The older members thought Jungkook had finally found his counterpart. They would argue about small things but would make up after a few minutes. They'd be getting into each other's nerves one second and would be glued to each on the other.

For the members, it was good to see Jungkook finally getting along with someone close to his age. Both him and Areum often stayed the last ones in the entertainment room just talking all night or studying English every night. Jin wondered if they spent their nights fighting or actually talking like normal people.

"When you feel really happy and excited, the word for it is 'ecstatic'." Areum calmly taught him again. "When someone gave you good news you can say, 'I'm ecstatic to hear that!' Get it?"