First Day Jitters

Paisley

Where am I? I don't recognize it. I'm in a very dark room and there is no lights except for the faint moonlight that is creeping in the room from the window to my right.

I realize that I'm laying with my back down on a bed, but I can't move. I try to scream but I can't do that either because there is tape covering my mouth. My eyes slowly flutter open as I become more awake and aware of my surroundings. As I look around, I see that all I'm wearing is my bra and underwear. There are bruises all over my body and they hurt like hell. I must've been knocked out because my head is pounding.

I try to squirm out of the ropes that are holding my wrists and ankles down, but they don't budge. Suddenly the door of the room opens. I can barely see him but I recognize who it was immediately. It's Adrian.

I'm still trying as hard as I can to get out of the restraints that I'm in as he slowly walks towards me with a devilish grin on his face. There are tears streaming down my face now. "Well well.....look who's awake," He says as he walks to the side of the bed and looks at my frail body. I try to scream louder and louder even though I know no one will hear me.

He gets on the bed and then hovers over me. He grabs my wrists which are tied up and presses his body close to mine. He is now putting almost all his weight on me as he leans his head towards the side of my face. "Be quiet, it will all be over soon," he whispers in my ear before he starts kissing me along my face and neck aggressively.

✩︎✩︎✩︎

"Wake up Paisley! Wake up!" I hear Daphne say while she is shaking my shoulders. My eyes open fast and I'm in my dorm with Daphne sitting on the side of my bed with a worried look on her face.

"Geez Paisley, you scared the hell out of me!" Daphne said. "You were screaming and twitching."

Oh thank god....it was just a dream. This one was different than the last one though, it felt so real. It's like I can still feel Adrian's body on top of me. Why am I getting dreams like this?

"We have to get ready, it's the first day of class and we don't want to be late. We have to pick our schedules up in the library." Daphne says.

I nod as she gets off my bed and walks to the lavatory to get ready. I sat there for a moment of two just staring blankly at my dorm. I remembered that I share a dorm with Daphne and Pansy....and I really didn't like the idea of me and Pansy in the same dorm. I realize that she was staring at me now, which made the whole situation pretty awkward. She looked like she was angry with me, but what could I have done to her? I haven't even been here for a whole day yet and I'm already involved with drama. But being sorted into Slytherin I knew there would be consequences.

All the events from last night unraveled in my head. Going to the library and then coming back to see the party.....and what happened with Adrian and how Draco in a way saved me from him. I realize that that's why I probably has the dream, because of what happened. A bit of relief comes over me because it's was all just a dream and it didn't mean anything, or maybe it did?

Pansy gets up and walks out of the dorm while still glaring at me. Daphne walks out of the lavatory with her uniform on and her hair done. Wow, she got ready fast! She looks at me and then Pansy. Pansy rolls her eyes, grabs her wand and bag, and then walks out of the room, slamming the door.

"Ignore her Paisley. Anyway, you really have to get ready. I'll meet you in the common room." Daphne says.

"Okay." I say.

After she leaves, I grab my uniform and start to get ready. I shower quickly, get on my robe, blow dry my hair, then brush my teeth and hair. Once I'm ready, I grab my bag and my wand and head to the common room to meet up with Daphne. When I walk in, she is already waiting for me by the portrait hole. She motions for me to hurry up, so I jog over to her and we both head to the library.