Love

⚠️TW: suicide⚠️

Paisley

I don't know how much time we were sitting on that bed, but my guess would be an hour. Daphne was no where to be seen and Draco and Astoria were probably all over each other right now.

It all happened so fast. Why did it have to happen that way? Why did he have to leave me for another girl? I know we were struggling ever since she tried to kiss him in the library, but I never would've imagined in a million years that he would do that to me.

I just want this all to end. I don't care how I do it, I just want it to end, to be rid of this pain.

Pansy was stroking my hair, trying to comfort me when my cries became really loud.

When my cries were finally quieter, I sat up from laying on her lap and said, "I'll be back."

"Okay." She said as I got up and went to the lavatory without looking back.

When I walked in, I locked the door and forced myself to look at how terrible I looked. My eyes were swollen and red and there were still tears coming down, like I was unable to stop them. My hair was tangled and messy.

I always thought I was broken before, but now I really was. I'm broken on the inside and out. I have no family and now my future seems to be gone too.

I took out my wand before I heard the door to the dorm open and close. It seemed like there was more than one person entering.

I ignored the voices as I pointed the tip of my wand straight at my heart. I could just end it all right now.

As I looked at my reflection, I cried even more seeing my wand like that. I don't know what made me even more emotional, because it won't be sad.

I closed my eyes so this would be easier and I focused on the feeling of being okay. I imagined myself floating with no worries to stop me, just complete calmness, happiness even.

I drown out every sound except for my own breathing. I imagined myself by my parents side, hand in hand with Draco, I imagined peace. It was like I was in a trance, like I completely forgot where I was and why I was there.

"Avada Ke-" I was going to do it, but I was knocked over and slammed onto the bathroom floor, my wand far from my hand.

When I opened my eyes, Pansy was on top of me, holding both my wrists so I couldn't move my arms or reach for anything. I noticed that it wasn't just Daphne who was behind me, it was everyone; Blaise, Miles, and Draco. They all had fear stricken on their faces, they knew what I was doing.

"Daphne...g-grab her wand." Pansy said as her voice shook. Daphne quickly grabbed my wand from the floor and tucked it in her pocket.

Draco shoved past Miles and Blaise and kneeled down next to Pansy, who was still on top of me, holding me down. "Let her go." He said.

I was so confused. Why is he even here? What's going on? I don't want to see him.

When Pansy got off of me, Draco tried to reach for me, but I backed away. Pansy and Daphne were both crying now, and Blaise and Miles were shocked. "Paisley, please." He said as he grabbed my hand.