Caught

Paisley

The wall to the Room of Requirement, where the door was supposed to be, was burst open, making rocks and stone fly every which way; one of them hitting my arm as all of us ducked to take cover. We all slowly looked up to see Umbridge with the Inquisitorial Squad standing around her and Draco holding Cho's arm. She has a grim look on her face, but Draco amongst the rest of them seemed quite pleased that they finally caught us. We were in some deep shit right about now.

I made eye contact with Draco, who looked very disappointed in me. He already knew I was up to something, but seeing me on the opposite side made it more real. He was probably mad that I had been keeping this from him and that I was on Harry Potter's side in all of this, but I can't help it. I needed to to what was right.

But none of that matters now. All the fun, the hope, the lessons; all of it was over now and there was nothing I could do about it anymore. "Everyone in my office, now! Mr.Malfoy and Mr.Goyle, inspect the place while I deal with everyone else. Bring anything that would benefit me or the Ministry." Umbridge says. "We finally caught them, those filthy children thought they could get away with this." I heard her say to the Inquisitorial Squad so that we could also hear it. That bitch!

"Professor, maybe I should keep a student back so they can show me where things are?" Draco asked before looking at me.

"Great idea Mr.Malfoy. Keep a student back and then bring them to my office after." Umbridge says.

Draco nodded before him and Goyle walked over to me while everyone else left. Draco grabbed me by the arm harshly and lead me to the back of the room. I was just as mad right now as he was at me, and I wasn't looking forward to this conversation.

Once everyone left and it was just the three of us, Goyle started rummaging through things while Draco turned to me. "I knew you were up to something, but this?!" He said angrily. Goyle turned to us. "Ignore us Goyle!"

"Well I'm sorry, but it was the right thing to do." I said quietly.

"Right thing to do? Paisley, you went on Potter's side! You went against me!" He said as he ran his hands through his soft hair.

"Malfoy, look what I found!" Goyle said. He gave me a glare before turning to Draco. I knew that was the parchment titled, Dumbledore's Army, and it had the names of every member. They both turned to look at me after reading what it said.

"This will do." Draco said.

The three of us started to walk out of the Room of Requirement, with them escorting me to Umbridge's office. "I don't know how you can stand her Malfoy." I hear Goyle say. Draco didn't answer.

I held my head down as we walked through the corridors towards Umbridge's office where the others would be. It seemed as if the rest of the school watched us walk and knew what happened already. I could tell Draco was still mad at me by how tense he was.

"Ah, just the right timing. I was about to inform all of you of your upcoming punishment." She looked at me and I didn't hesitate to scowl at her as I entered the room to await my fate. I went and stood by Luna and Hermione as Umbridge continued.

Before she could talk, Goyle handed her the piece of parchment. She neatly folded it up before taking one more look at it. "Okay, you will all get detentions for the next few weeks after dinner. There is no particular time length, but you all need to learn your lesson and that there are consequences for your actions! I will also take 25 points away from each individual person's house." We all were giving her evil stares by now. "Your first detention starts this evening in about an hour in the Great Hall. Oh, and this..." she pointed to the paper in her hands. "...this is over. Now, I will see you all later then." She giggled with high-pitch before we all started to leave.