☆ Epilogue ☆

——— 3 years later ———

Paisley

"Estelle, honey, let me tie your bow." I said as she kept running around in circles in her little white dress. She was just a big ball of energy.

"Okay mommy." She said as she giggled and stood in front of me. I kneeled to the ground and tied the bow on the back of her dress. When she turned around to face me she said in her cute little voice, "mommy you look like a princess."

"Oh my sweet girl." I picked her up and hugged her tight while kissing her all over. She's Draco and I's star now; our shooting star that brought so much light into our lives when she came into this world. He has dark brown hair like mine and eyes exactly like her father's. We knew her name had to be Estelle, which is French for star. Estelle Nora Malfoy, and soon I'll be Paisley Malfoy. It has a ring to it doesn't it?

I stood up and held her in my arms. When we walked through the doors I saw all of my girls with surprised looks. Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Pansy, and Daphne all in long sage green dresses. They all squealed when they saw my daughter and I both in elegant white dresses.

Ginny took Estelle from my arms and told her how cute she looked while the rest of them hugged me. "Guys no crying yet, please!" I said as I almost started crying too. Seeing their faces when I walked out was one step towards the rest of my life. It was so much more real.

"You look so beautiful." Hermione said.

"Absolutely stunning." Said Daphne.

"Yeah he's going to melt when he sees you in that. I've never really seen him cry but he definitely will." Pansy stated.

"He's not going to be the only one crying." I said.

"Are you ready to walk down that isle Miss Stella?" Luna asked Estelle; we all called Stella sometimes.

"Yeah!" She said, jumping up and down. "Daddy and Mommy will be together for real!"

"You ready for this, Paisley?" Ginny said. "Because it starts in a minute."

Hermione put on my vail and Daphne handed me my bouquet. "As ready as I'll ever be." I said.

And then all of them walked out of the tent with Stella. All I had to do now was to hear my cue and I'd be out there. This was it...the moment that leads to my future. We've been together nearly five years, and the beginning of it all seems so long ago.

I walked over to the next section where Mr.Weasley was standing, waiting for me in front of the opening of the tent. He would be the one to walk me down the isle since he was another father figure after my dad passed. "I'm trying to hold my tears in, so please don't cry yet." I said to him.

He wrapped his arm around mine as we stood side by side. "Okay I promise." He looked at me. "Don't be nervous. That boy loves you so much."

I smiled. "I know." But I am nervous. How could I not be? Everyone I love is out there waiting for me. What if I mess something up? What if I trip? My mind is racing like it used to. I haven't had a panic attack in years, and this won't be my slip up. This isn't just nervousness, it's excitement.

As we stood at the opening of the tent, I heard the music playing, and it was time. Mr.Weasley nodded and smiled to me and then pulled back the tent so that we could walk through.

We were out of the tent, and everyone looked at me. I looked at them and the happiness in their eyes. I could see all of my bridesmaids and Draco's groomsmen: Blaise, Miles, Neville, Harry, and Ron. As we walked, I looked at Draco. He was trying so hard not to cry when he saw me, but he couldn't help it. He was crying and so was I. He is the love of my life, and I am his.