Undecided Future

⚠️TW: sexual content⚠️

Draco

The meetings are over and all that I've learned is that I have to kill Paisley, and the attack upon Hogwarts is set to take place on May 2nd. I don't even give a fuck about the attack because I'm freaking out about what the Dark Lord's ordering me to do, and how the hell am I going to get out of it?

"My office in two days. We'll figure it out. Paisley doesn't need to know." Snape said before he grabbed my shoulder at the gates of the manor and we were gone.

In a few seconds we were back at Hogwarts, and I could see her through the windows inside waiting for my arrival. I ran as fast as I could and pushed the doors open. When I reached her, I picked her up in my arms and held her tightly. Her feet were off the ground and my face was buried into her neck. I never wanted to stop holding her.

When I set her down on the ground she was crying, and I felt like crying too. I put my hands on her hair and around her face. "You're okay? You're okay?"

"Yes, I'm okay." She sniffled. I hugged her again and she leaned her head on my chest. 

"And the baby? Is the baby okay?" She nodded, and I felt solaced after everything that happened. I felt relieved. I kissed the top of her head, and then we saw Snape enter in. I let go of her and wiped her tears away with my hands before kissing her head one more time.

Snape walked over to us. "I have to get back to work, I have a lot to catch up on. If you need anything, you know where to find me." He said, giving us a very small smile and walking away down the corridor.

"Are you okay?" She asked me after he left, looking straight into my eyes.

I grinned. "I am now." And then I touched my lips to hers, feeling the same spark I always felt when I touched her. She put her hands in my hair and moved my head down to kiss me deeper. I pulled away for a moment and said, "god I missed you."

We continued to kiss and then she pulled away. "Wait, wait what were the meetings about?"

"Doesn't matter. Later." I said, continuing to kiss her. She didn't seem to mind.

✩︎✩︎✩

When we went back to the dorm, all I could think about was how I'm commanded to kill her, and that one of us wasn't going to make it. I was going to be killed because I never would do that even if it costs me my life. She'll raise this baby on her own and I'll never see it grow up. She'll be alone in this world without me if or when I die.

I just kept kissing her like it would make the pain go away. It seemed to work for now. I kissed her hard as she was up against the wall, and then we walked over to the bed. I spun her around and she sat on the bed, laying down before I climbed on top of her. She pulled my face down to hers and we kept kissing like our lives depended on it. Only they might actually depend on it this time.

We removed our shirts and then she took off her bra, making me more amazed with her body, her larger breasts. I kissed her everywhere I could touch until I moved back and slid my bottoms off. She did the same. "You know it's going to be harder with you on top now." She said with a smirk.

She was right. With her larger stomach it will be harder. I wanted her so bad that I didn't care. "Okay, okay fine." I said as she sat up and I moved forward. She was excited, and to be honest I was too.

I laid back on the pillows partly leaning against the headboard. As she crawled on top of me, she rubbed her bare skin on mine and I could feel her curves against me. She kissed me intensely as she spread her legs around me, and before I knew it, the tip of my member was inside her as she sat onto it. She moved herself deeper, thrusting forward and backwards when we both moaned.