The Party

Paisley

When woke up this morning, I thought that maybe everything Draco told me last night was just a bad dream. I was so tired that maybe I had just imagined it, but no.

I may not have tried to show it, but I was really freaking out when Draco told me he was going to let death eaters into Hogwarts. I still have so many questions. Who is Voldemort after? How did he threaten Draco? When are the death eaters coming? Why are the spells not working to mend the cabinet? What happens if he doesn't fix the cabinet? How did he go this long without telling me? Is this the whole task?

Draco was still asleep clinging to my waist with his head on my chest, still on top of me. I just also realized that we slept the entire night on this couch in the Room of Requirement. Draco slowly started to wake up and realized that too. "Oh my god. We fell asleep here." He said, trying to get up off me, but failing.

"It's okay. It's Saturday. We're not in a rush." I said.

"No, but you'll be in trouble. I won't because Snape knows I come here." He said, still trying to get up.

I sighed and moved my legs further apart, allowing him to get up and kneel between them as I backed up to a sitting position. "I don't care if I get in trouble." I said.

"Yes you will. If Snape finds out you were here with me then he'll know I told you, then he'll most likely erase your memories." He said as he scooted back.

"That's not going to happen." I said.

He got up and faced me. "You don't know that. And let's go." He reached out his hand, which I didn't grab.

"Are you just going to come back here and leave me again?" I asked.

He glanced at the vanishing cabinet and then back at me. "I guess I could stay with you for today." I smiled and willingly took his hand so he could help me up.

I gave him a small kiss on the cheek before he lead me out of the Room of Requirement and back to the common room. Once Daphne and Pansy realized that I was back, they came all worried about me and where I've been. I told them that I fell asleep reading in the library, which they believed. It's close enough to the truth.

I wanted to spend the rest of the weekend with Draco. I wanted as much time with him as I could, so that's what we did. Maybe that was because I thought that if he wasn't with me something bad would happen? Maybe it's because I care about him so much?

We spent most of our free time reading or cuddling close to each other, like if we stopped everything would end. I wanted to go to the Astronomy Tower but he declined, and also didn't say why. I think it was because he saw me there with Harry.

As the next week came along, so did the festive Christmas celebrations before winter break. I was in the library between classes and Harry and Hermione came up to me. Harry asked me to go to this Christmas party that the Slug club students were going to. They're allowed to bring someone. It was all Hermione's idea because neither of them could bring the people they really wanted. Ron was now dating this brat (in my opinion) named Lavender and Ginny was still in a relationship with Dean, although it wasn't necessarily a healthy relationship. They were always fighting.

I thought of Draco and how angry he might get if he found out I was going to a party with Harry that he wasn't going to, so I proposed the idea that Harry and Hermione could go together with friends. Hermione said she already made arrangements, so I ended up agreeing. Only because they're my friends and wanted my help.

Now I was going to find Draco so that I could tell him before he finds out from someone else. I'm not going to lie to him.

When I walked into the corridor, I ended up seeing him walking with Blaise. I ran up to them and tapped Draco on the shoulder. He angrily turned around, probably thinking I was a Gryffindor trying to mess with him or something. He saw it was me and calmed down. Blaise turned around also as I grabbed Draco's hand. "Hi Blaise, I just need to talk to Draco for a second." I said to.