Kiss on the cheek (Lucifer x reader)

(I got the idea from a text I got. I am going to wait a week or two for the 500k randomizer for those who haven't made a request yet. This does get a little lime-y later so I hope you enjoy~)

Y/N's POV

My phone buzzed on the nightstand, so I picked it up and saw that Lucifer had sent me a text message. When I read it, my cheeks burned a little.

Lucifer: You're more daring than you seem.

Lucifer: Though I suppose the fault is mine for dozing off in the study.

Lucifer: But I would never have imagined I would be kissed on the cheek by you.

-flashback-

I hummed softly as I walked to Lucifer's office. I didn't have any particular business with him, but I wanted to see what he was up to. And maybe I would try to convince him to take a break if he was overworking himself. I wouldn't admit it out loud, but I was always worried about him working so hard.

I peeked my head inside, and noticed that Lucifer's head was resting on his desk, and a pen was nearly falling out of his hand. I sighed softly at the sight of him. I did my best not to wake him up as I walked over to him, and kneeled down to get a better look at his face. It was a rare sight to see Lucifer sleeping like this.

He looked handsome as ever, but there was also something cute about him too. I brushed away some hair was was in his face. "You shouldn't overwork yourself like this Lucy. It's not healthy for you, and I'm worried about you. I know I can't help that much, but I'm always here to help. Even in small ways like this." I leaned down, and softly kissed his cheek. Once I did that, I quickly and quietly left his office.

-flashback over-

Y/N: I don't know what you mean.

Lucifer: Really? I must be mistaken, then.

Lucifer: Too bad.

"I don't want him to know I kissed his cheek! It's too embarrassing! Hopefully he didn't hear what I said. Though I *do* worry about him a lot. There has to be something I can do for him besides kissing his cheek, but what?

I'm not well-versed in paperwork, not the best organizer, or any other kind of office work. Maybe I'll just make him something to eat with some coffee."

I swung my legs off my bed, and made my way down to the kitchen. On the way there, I bumped into Asmo, who also seemed to be heading somewhere. "Hey Y/N. What are you up to?" "I'm going to make some food and coffee for Lucifer." Asmo smirked at me, and I got a bad feeling. My Asmo senses were tingling.

"Oooh~ looks like you have a little cr-" "Don't say it! And for your information, I do not have a crush on him." His smirk got even wider. "I was going to say you have a little crease in your shirt. I could iron it for you~" My cheeks flared up again as I realized that I had fallen into his little trap. "You're the worst..." I mumbled as I walked away from him.

When I got inside the kitchen, I was surprised to see that it was empty. No Beel. I shrugged as I looked through the cabinets and pantry to look for ingredients. I didn't have any solid ideas on what to make, so I would go with whatever I find. "I guess sandwiches will have to do..." I spoke to myself as I grabbed what I needed.