Broken glass (Asmodeus x traumatized reader)

(This was requested by MysticLucy.)

Y/N's POV

"I said I was sorry." Beel tried to reason with me, but I ignored him.

"If only I could have a nice delicious pudding right now. But someone decided to eat the last one.

Which clearly had a label with my name on it." I said sarcastically as I pouted.

"Please forgive me Y/N." Beel begged. I almost turned around, but stopped myself.

"I am going to my room. No food thieves allowed." I opened the door and shut it.

"What are you doing in here Y/N~?" I heard Asmo's voice behind me.

"What do you mean? This is my-" I took a look around.

It wasn't my bedroom. It was Asmo's room. I sighed and turned to leave.

"Hey! Don't leave yet. Why do you look so sad?" Asmo placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Beel ate my pudding." I grumbled.

"But why would you want pudding when the sweetest thing of all right in front of you." He teased.

"You mean revenge?" I smirked.

"You don't have to be so cold to me Y/N. Seeing that devilish smirk of yours is very sweet." Asmo smiled.

"I want some pudding...." I grumbled. I was looking forward to eating it.

"Why don't we make some?" Asmo suggested. I raised an eyebrow.

"Can we?!" I covered my mouth as I got too excited.

"That side of you is cute as well. I'll make it with you. As long as you feed me some~" I nodded.

"Let's go!" I opened the door, and practically ran to the kitchen.

"I haven't baked anything in so long! Why is that? It's not like I never had the ingredients.

Oh yeah...."

I stopped running and pressed my hand against the necklace that I always wear.

"Why did you stop? Do you need me to carry you~?" Asmo asked. I shook my head, trying to remove the thoughts from my head.

"No I'm good. Let's go make some pudding." I began walking normally.

We got into the kitchen, and I started looking for the ingredients.

I needed milk, sugar, thickener, vanilla extract, and butter. I've made it before, but I haven't in years.

"Asmo, can you find some thickener, sugar, and vanilla extract for me?" I asked as I opened the fridge.

I took out the milk and butter.

"Anything for you Y/N~" He began looking through the cupboards.

I managed to find a mixer, and Asmo placed the other ingredients on the countertop.

"I can't find the thickener, can you be a dear and look for it as well?" Asmo asked. I nodded in response.

"All we need is a medium sized saucepan and thickener..." I looked through one of the cupboards.

As I looked through the cupboard, I managed to find the thickener.

"Aha! Found it!" I pulled it out from the back of the cupboard.