Mama (Mammon x child reader)

(This was a request from a friend I know in real life. What I mean by child is a toddler. So 3-4 years old.)

3rd POV

Solomon gasped as he looked down. There was a small girl looking up at him with her big E/C eyes, and she seemed confused on what was going on. She looked around, noticing how big everything around her was.

She had left the House of Lamentation earlier that day because Solomon wanted to show her a new potion that he had recently made. Unfortunately, Solomon accidentally got some of the potion on Y/N, and turned her into a child.

"Did something happen?" Simeon walked into the room, and looked down at the child in front of him. The girl smiled and went over to him. Simeon silently looked up at Solomon, who had an awkward smile on his face.

"I accidentally spilled some of the potion on her. It's not dangerous, but she'll act like a child for a few hours."

"Do you want to go back to Lucifer and the others?" Simeon asked in a coaxing tone. The girl's eyes were immediately filled with excitement.

"Yes!" She exclaimed. They other two chuckled as they decided to take her back to the manor. After a little while, the little girl tugged on Simeon's white pants.

"Legs tired." She said as she lifted up her arms, signifying that she wanted the angel to pick her up. So he kneeled down and picked up the girl. She giggled as they continued walking.

When they arrived at the House of Lamentation, Solomon had to knock on the door since Simeon has his hands full with Y/N. The door soon opened, and Lucifer's eyes were immediately drawn to the child in Simeon's arms.

"Solomon, I assume this is your doing?" Lucifer asked in an annoyed tone. Solomon nodded, and explained what had happened to Y/N. He also explained that it would be a while before she changed back.

"Think of it like this, Lucifer. You'll have some time to see what Y/N was like as a child. It will be an interesting experience." Simeon said as he set Y/N down. She walked inside the manor as Lucifer closed the door.

"Come along, Y/N. We need to tell the others about this." Lucifer took out his phone, and texted the brothers to meet in the living room for something important.

Y/N did her best to keep up with the fast-paced Lucifer, but it was quite difficult since she had very short legs compared to the demon in front of her. When they arrived in the living room, everyone was waiting for them.

The little girl saw a certain white-haired demon, and she made a beeline for him. Y/N clung to his leg, and Mammon looked at her with a confused look, wondering why she was clinging to him so tightly. Asmo was the first person to say something.

"Oh my Devildom she's so adorable!"

"Solomon got some potion on her, so she's stuck like this for a while. We need someone to look after her until she returns to normal." Lucifer explained. Y/N looked at Mammon, and smiled at him. She already knew who she wanted to spend time with.

"Wanna stay with Ma....Mam....Mama!" She said in a serious tone. She couldn't pronounce his name, so she went with an easier name. Levi burst out laughing. The others snickered a little bit.

"Lololol! Mama!"

"S-Shut up! And d-don't call me Mama!" Mammon yelled out. Y/N let go of his leg, and looked at the floor. She didn't mean to make him angry. Belphie was the first one to notice her change in attitude.

"Look what you did, Mammon. You made her sad." Mammon immediately looked down, and Y/N was looking up at him with watery eyes.

"H-Hey...don't cry, alright? Y-You....can call me Mama. But only until you change back, got it?"

"Mhm." Y/N nodded as she clung to his leg again. Mammon let out a sigh as he ruffled her hair softly. She giggled a little bit. Mammon stood up, and Y/N let go of his leg again.

"C'mon, let's go watch a movie or something." The greedy demon started walking away, and Y/N started following him like a baby duck followed its mother. Once they left the room, Asmo pouted.

"It's not fair! Why does she want to follow him?" Beel, who was currently eating a bag of chips, raised an eyebrow at the odd question. The asnwer seemed so obvious to him.

"She's always hanging out with Mammon."

"That is true. They're always together during breaks at school, and they're usually hanging out when we're at home too." Satan added on. All of the brothers sighed. For the first time in their long lives, they felt jealousy towards Mammon.

*

*

*

Mammon lead Y/N to his room, and held the door open for her so she could walk inside. She followed him over to the couch, and she climbed up to sit next to him.

"Whaddya wanna watch?" Mammon said as he begun to scroll through the different children movies they could watch. Y/N carefully looked at all of the colorful pictures on screen.

"That!" Y/N pointed to The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Mammon looked at art in confusion. He had never heard of this movie before.

In the first thirty seconds, it seemed like a normal movie. But then it showed a woman die, and Mammon stopped the movie. Y/N looked to him with an annoyed face.

"No way I'm lettin' ya watch that! How could a kids movie be so violent? Pick something else!" Y/N huffed as she picked another movie, which was Snow White.

(A/N: It's not the Snow White you're thinking of, Friend)

Mammon was starting to get bored, and couldn't figure out what was so amusing about a movie with seven small men and some random young lady living with them, but if Y/N liked it, he didn't mind watching it with her.

They sat in silence until the end, when the prince kissed Snow White and woke her up. Y/N looked up at Mammon. She stood up, and started climbing up his chest.

"W-What the heck are ya doing?"

"I have secret."

"Why do ya have to climb on me to tell me?!"

"Love you! Wanna marry someday!" She placed a little kiss on his cheek. Suddenly, Y/N felt like she was getting bigger again.

In a matter of seconds, Y/N was back to normal. She stared into Mammon's eyes for a few moments, but then remembered what she had just told him.

"Ahh-!" She freaked out, which causes Mammon to freak out at her yelp. They fell off the couch, and Mammon landed on top of Y/N.

Both of their faces were extremely red, but neither of them tried to move away from each other. Mammon decided to break the awkward silence hanging in the air.

"Did....ya mean it?" Y/N subconsciously nodded. As soon as she did, she covered her face out of embarrassed. Her arms were moved by Mammon.

He leaned down, and pressed a kiss onto her forehead. He slowly got up, and held out a hand to her. She took it, and they sat back down on the couch.

"So....are we....dating now?"

"If ya want to..."

(Sorry it's been a few days. I've been pretty tired lately.)