A new life (Lucifer x reader)

(This was requested by unicornloverzn.)

Y/N's POV

"I can't believe it...no I need to do it one more time!"

I tossed the second pregnancy test aside, and got another one out. I just wanted to make sure.

But when I did it again, two lines showed up. Happy tears started to well in my eyes.

"I can't believe it....I'm actually having a baby...with Lucifer. I need to tell him!"

I grabbed the pregnancy tests and hid them in a drawer near my bed. I looked around my house.

It's been a few years since I was a student at R.A.D, and I was back in the human world.

Lucifer and me started a relationship, and he came to the human world when he could.

"Should I summon him? No, he's probably busy right now. Maybe I can ask Diavolo."

I still had my D.D.D so I could contact any of my non human friends. So I texted Diavolo.

Y/N: I hope I'm not bothering you while you're working.

Diavolo: Oh Y/N! You could never bother me! Is there something you need to tell me?

Y/N: Yes Sir. If it's no trouble, I would like you to give Lucifer a day off soon.

Diavolo: Is there a specific reason for this?

Y/N: There is. But it's something between Lucifer and me.

Diavolo: hmm...

Diavolo: Well, Lucifer has been working hard lately. So I will give him tomorrow off.

Y/N: Thank you so much!

Diavolo: It's no problem. But you better let me see the little one once it's born.

Y/N: How did you know?!

Y/N: Wait.

Y/N: Barbatos?

Diavolo: Who can say? I'll send Lucifer to the human world tomorrow.

Y/N: Thank you. Please don't tell him though. I want to surprise him.

Diavolo: Tell him what?

I chuckled. Diavolo has always been the playful type of person, but he can be serious too.

"Will he be mad? No I don't think so. He's definitely going to be an amazing father."

I smiled as I laid on my bed and went to sleep.

-the next day-

I woke up early, and I got ready to tell Lucifer the news. A bright light suddenly appeared, and Lucifer was standing there.

"Lucifer!" I got up and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm glad to see you too. Lord Diavolo insisted that I take today off and come see you." I smirked.

"I'm glad you did. I'll bet any amount of grimm you've been working too much." I kissed him on the lips.

He leaned into the kiss. My hand traveled up his chest, and I broke away.

"Lucifer...I need to tell you something." He raised an eyebrow.

"What is it?" I led him to my bed, and took a deep breath.

"For the past couple weeks I haven't been feeling too good." Lucifer placed a hand on my forehead.

"Are you alright? You don't seem to have a fever." I chuckled.

"Not that kind of sick. I've been having morning sickness..." I glanced at the drawer.

"Do you know what could be causing it?" He asked.

"Yes...just don't be mad..." I opened the drawer, and took out the pregnancy tests.

"What are these?" He looked at them curiously.

"These are....pregnancy tests. Two lines means that.....I'm having a child. Your child." I had tears in my eyes.

"I'm....going to be a father?" He asked. I could faintly see tears in his eyes.

"Yeah, and I'm going to be a mother." He hugged me lightly.

"I promise that I'm going to be here with you the whole time." He placed his hand on my stomach.

"Do you think it will be a human or a demon?" I asked.

"I'm not entirely sure, but this baby will be a bridge between humans and demons. Are you sure you're prepared for that?" Lucifer asked.

"Of course. I wouldn't have it any other way." I placed my hand on top of his.

-Nine months later-

"Congratulations. You gave birth to a healthy baby girl." A demon nurse handed me my baby.

We decided to come to Devildom for the birth of our child. Since a human nurse would freak out after seeing a baby with tiny horns on its head.

"Hey there. We've been waiting for you..." I whispered as I held the crying baby.

"She's...so small. What should we name her?" Lucifer kissed my forehead.

"You're probably gonna hate me for this, but I really think we should name her Lucy." I chuckled.

The baby girl cooed as I said Lucy, and Lucifer shook his head with a smile.

"It seems like she approves of the name, so there's nothing I can do."

"Lucifer...I've been thinking. I want to become a demon. Or a half demon if it's possible." He looked at me with a surprised look.

"Why would you want to do that?"

"If I live the life as a normal human, I'll die before seeing Lucy grow up. I don't want to leave the both of you.

So I'll become a half demon. I'll live for thousands of years, and be with you two forever." He nodded.

"We'll find a way. I promise you." I held Lucy up.

"Do you want to hold her?" He looked really nervous, but he took her in his arms.

"U-Um...what do I do now?" I smiled.

"Lucy, that's your dad." I whispered to the baby.

She cooed again, and grabbed his finger.

"She's definitely going to grow up strong like you."

"And she's probably going to be as punctual as you." I smirked.

"Ha ha, very funny." Lucifer said.