Jealousy (Mammon x reader)

(This was requested by Dream_like_fantasy. F/D means your favorite drink.)

3rd POV

"Okay, so why are we here?" Satan asked Asmo. All of the brothers besides Mammon were gathered in Asmo's room.

"Well, I'm bored. So I decided that we should all pull a prank on Mammon~" Asmo said deviously. Those few words were enough to peak everyone's interest.

"Lolol! We should totally do it! It would be hilarious." Levi spoke as he laughed. Satan smiled as well.

"It might be as fun as pranking Lucifer, but this should be enough for some entertainment." Satan spoke as Lucifer glared at him. Satan simply shrugged off the harsh glare.

"What exactly is the prank, and does it involve food?" Beel raised his hand and asked in a serious tone. Asmo sighed, and spoke up.

"I'll get you some food later. Anyways, you know how Mammon has a huge crush on Y/N?" Everyone rolled their eyes. It was painfully obvious that Mammon liked the human girl.

"What about it?" Belphie asked. Asmo smirked playfully and started to explain the prank he had thought up.

"Whenever Mammon passes by Y/N, one of us is going to be nice to her, or even flirt with her to make him jealous~ Who knows? Maybe he'll confess to her!" The others seemed intrigued by this idea. Satan laughed out loud, and shook his head.

"Mammon confessing? The day that happens is when Solomon learns how to cook properly." A couple of them snickered at the comparison.

"I don't know about that Satan~ Love is a mysterious thing." Asmo said with a dreamy look in his eyes. Satan smirked.

"Do you want to have a bet? Loser has to do whatever the winner wants." Satan held out his hand to Asmo, and he shook it.

"Deal. I bet that Mammon will confess to Y/N by the end of this week." Asmo said, and Satan nodded. Today was Tuesday, so the bet would last for 5 days.

Y/N's POV -the next day-

I was walking to my next class, and Mammon was walking by my side. We had the same class, and we decided to walk with each other.

"You're lucky that the Great Mammon is walkin' with ya to class." Mammon glanced away as he said that, and I chuckled. He always acted like this.

"Then I'm very grateful to be graced by the presence of the Great Mammon today." After I said that, a faint blush appeared on his cheeks. As we continued to walk to class, Satan happened to walk by us.

"Good afternoon Y/N. Those books in your arms look quite heavy. Let me carry those to your next class." Satan took the books from my arms, and I smiled at him.

"Thank you Satan, but won't you be late to your own class?" I asked him. He just shrugged and walked on the other side of me.

"Go to yer damn class! I'll carry 'em for her!" Mammon forcefully took the books from Satan. He chuckled as he walked away from me and Mammon.

"C'mon let's go." Mammon motioned his head towards our classroom, and I followed behind him. He seemed a little irritated, but I didn't know why.

-Thursday-

Me and Mammon were eating lunch together, and Asmo walked over to our table. Which was odd because he never comes to talk to us during lunch.

"Hey Y/N~" Asmo sat down next to me, and smiled at me as he took his lunch out. I gave him a small wave.

"Hey! Am I invisible or somethin'?" Mammon spoke in a somewhat loud voice. Asmo glanced at him, but then turned to me once again. He picked up a cookie, and held it up to my mouth.

"Y/N, these are supposed to be really delicious cookies. So open wide and say "ahh~" Asmo brought the cookie close to my mouth.

"Ahh~" I decided to humor him and make the noise. He gently placed the cookie in my mouth, and I started to eat it.

"Ish good." I say as I take a drink of F/D. Mammon's mouth was agape, and a fire burned behind his eyes.

"I'm glad, but it's not as sweet as you~" Asmo leaned a little bit, but in a matter of seconds Mammon was blocking Asmo from getting any closer to me.

"She already tried yer damn cookie!" Asmo chuckled as he stood up and left the table, leaving me confused in what had just happened.

-Time skip to Sunday-

The past few days have been weird. Anytime one of the brothers tried to do something nice during school, Mammon would get angry and get them to go away.

"Why does he get so mad? It's not like he's female, otherwise I would think he was on his period. Maybe I'll go and ask him why he's been so mad."

I started to walk to Mammon's room, but Lucifer happened to be walking by. He suddenly made a beeline for me, and I smiled at him.

"Hello Lucifer." He gave me a small smile, and he grabbed my hand softly. There was an odd look in his eyes. Almost mischievous.

"You know, I could use some assistance with my paper work. Would you like to help me out?" He asked in a somewhat low voice.

"I can if you want, but I need to talk to Mammon fir-" Lucifer pulled his hand up to his lips, and lightly kissed it. I flinched as I heard a familiar voice call out.

"That is the last goddamn straw! Back the hell up!" Mammon's eyes were filled with pure anger and jealousy. I was surprised his voice got so loud.

(A/N: Anyone get the reference?)

"And why should I? It's not like she belongs to you." Lucifer smirked, and it only seemed to work Mammon up even more.

"She will once I tell her that I like her!" Mammon's eyes widened at the same time as mine did.

"Y-You....like me?" The words just came put of my mouth. Mammon glanced in a random direction, and spoke.

"M-Maybe I do! What are ya gonna do about it?" I chuckled and took my hand away from Lucifer.

"I'm going to be your girlfriend, silly." Mammon looked at me, and I got on my tiptoes and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Congratulations on your relationship!" Asmo and the other brothers came out of nowhere, and started cheering for us.

Both me and Mammon started blushing like crazy. I noticed that Satan was the only one with a sour look on his face.

"Is something wrong Satan?" Asmo placed a hand on his shoulder, and seemed to be getting in Satan's face.

"Let's just say I won a bet~" I sighed as I turned my attention back to Mammon, who was sweatdropping.

"Mammmmmon....I believe you raised your voice at me earlier..." A dark aura surrounded Lucifer, and Mammon started to back up. So I did what I thought was right. I walked up to Mammon.

"Run." I whispered.

"What do ya-?" I grabbed him by the hand, and started running down the hall. Mammon caught on to what I was doing, and started to run with me.

"Can't hurt him when he's with me Lucifer!" I yelled over my shoulder. He glared at me, and I just stuck my tongue out at him.