Warmth (Asmo x reader)

(This is based on a text I got in-game a couple days ago. It's also my way of sharing the pain of it being cold in my house lately.)

Y/N's POV

I shook my head as Asmo texted me. Spending the night in his arms? The chances of that happening are slim to none. I'm pretty sure he goes to bed way earlier than I do for his "beauty sleep."

I would just keep him awake. Besides, if one of the others found us sleeping together, they'd interrogate us all night. A sudden chill in the room caused me to shiver.

"Damn it's freezing in here! It sucks that I'm the only one who can feel it! I should take a warm bath..."

I got up and went into my bathroom and started a bath. I quickly went to grab my pajamas so I could change after my bath.

Once it filled up, I slid inside, and let most of my body sink into the water. I let out a breath as some bubbles floated to the surface.

I didn't bother to put any bubble soap or anything since I only wanted to warm up. Besides, bubble baths aren't really my thing.

I heard a buzz from my phone, but I didn't even bother to move. The water felt way too good. Whoever it was can wait.

A few minutes later, I thought I faintly heard my bedroom door open and close, and the bathroom's doorknob shook a little. Luckily, I had locked it after walking inside.

"Y/N~? Are you taking a bath?" It was Asmo, and I rolled my eyes. What was he doing in here?

"Yes, what are-?"

"Can I come in and join you? I can scrub your back for you~" His suggestion made my face heat up.

"H-Hell no! What are you doing in my room?!" I yelled out. My voice echoed a little bit.

"I told you I was coming, silly!" I could practically see Asmo's sly grin through the door.

"When did you-?" I started, but then I remembered that my phone had buzzed earlier.

"Take as long as you want Y/N. After all, we have all night~" Asmo said as his voice moved away from the door.

"All night...?" I huffed as I started to drain the bathtub. I had a feeling Asmo would get bored and search through my things.

I lazily dried my hair, and then put on my pajamas. I also grabbed my phone and looked to see a text from Asmo.

Asmo: I'm coming to your room! ❤

I sighed as I opened the door, Asmo was waiting patiently on my bed. I glanced around to make sure he hadn't touched anything.

"That was fast. Are you excited about tonight~?"

"What do you mean by "all night?" I asked immediately. He stood up and started to drag me to my bed.

"I told you that you were going to have to spend the night in my arms~" I quickly looked into his amber eyes.

"I-I thought you were joking about that! I just took a bath, and the smell of perfume is gone. So you can leave now!" I pulled him up from my bed, and started to drag him out of my room.

However, I heard footsteps from down the hall. Asmo suddenly turned off the lights, and pulled me towards the bed again.

He suddenly pulled the blanket over us, and pressed me immensely close to his chest. I was about to say something, but Asmo placed a finger to his lips.

My heart was pounding as the door creaked opened. I looked into Asmo's eyes again, and there was a certain glint in them.

It was like my lips had magnets on them as I moved closer to Asmo. We were centimeters apart from each other, and I could feel his breath on me.

A sigh could be heard before the door closed again, making me jump. I had completely forgotten we were hiding under the blanket.

"O-Okay, they're gone! You can go back to your room-!" I started to get out of bed, but Asmo caught my arm.

"Please stay~ I wanna cuddle with you." Asmo looked at me, and I could tell he was trying to use his powers.

"You know damn well that those powers don't work on me. Now get the hell out of-" I felt another chill, and I hurried back under the blanket.

"Are you sure they don't work~?" Asmo wrapped his slender arms around me. I started blushing.

"I-I'm just cold!" I looked away from him as I tried to hide my embarrassed face.

"Then I'll go my best to keep you warm all night~" Asmo's breath tickled my neck, and I shivered a little.

"B-But...what about your brothers?" I dared to turn around, and Asmo pressed his lips to mine

"Mmph?!" I made a weird noise as he deepened the kiss. When the kiss stopped, I was in shock.

"Asmodeus.....just kissed me? He....kissed me..."

"Well, it's getting late, and I need my beauty sleep. After all, I need to stay beautiful for you~" Asmo gave me one last kiss on the cheek before he closed his eyes.

My brain was still comprehending what had just happened. I blinked a few times before I glanced at Asmo.

His eyes were still closed, and his breathing was quiet, meaning that he had already fallen asleep. I pulled the blanket to cover us more, and I inched towards Asmo. I blushed a little as I nervously closed my eyes and fell asleep.

-the next day-

"....food?" I murmured. I was woken up by the scent of food near me. I opened my eyes and looked around.

"Good morning~ I brought you breakfast." Asmo said in a cheerful tone. I was slightly confused.

"Why is Asmo in my room? Wait..."

I quickly sat up, and looked back and forth between Asmo and the spot he was laying in last night.

"Y-You....there.....kiss.....all night-!" I tried to speak, but my brain had other plans. So did Asmo.

"Here you go!" Asmo put a forkful of food it my mouth, and I couldn't talk. So I impatiently chewed my food.

"You're annoying." I mumbled.

"But you love me anyways." Asmo smiled innocently. I couldn't really say anything after that. He did have a point.