After the party (Lucifer x reader)

(As mentioned before, this is a special chapter for Lucifer's birthday!)

Y/N's POV

Lucifer's party was coming to an end. All the food was gone since Beel ate the remaining portions, and it was getting late as well.

I pressed a hand to the necklace that matched Lucifer's. I was honestly surprised that he wanted to buy matching accessories, but was happy nonetheless.

"Welp, I'm hittin' the hay!" Mammon waved as he left the room. Everyone else started to leave the room as well.

Simeon, Luke, Solomon, Barbatos, and Diavolo had left a little while ago. It was just me and Lucifer, standing in the somewhat messy room.

"I see that you're happy with the necklace." Lucifer smiled at me. I realized that I was still carefully holding it in my hand.

"Y-Yeah...it's really pretty. Thank you for getting it." I smiled back at him.

"You have a very lovely smile." He complemented, making my face turn a bright shade of red.

"S-Stop embarrassing me..." I glanced away, trying to hide my face. But then I looked at his face.

I noticed a flush on his cheeks, and then it clicked. He's drunk. Not heavily drunk, but enough to make him more direct than usual.

"My head's spinning." He mumbled softly. He placed a hand on his forehead.

"Are you alright? Do you need some help getting to your room?" I moved closer to him.

"You don't need to worry about-" Lucifer stumbled as he tried to walk.

"Careful! You're going to hurt yourself." I hurried over to him, and placed his arm behind my neck so he could somewhat support himself.

"Though it pains me to ask this, can you please help me to my room?" I nodded.

"Of course. Just take it easy." I started walking slowly so he didn't feel too dizzy.

I opened the door to his bedroom, and helped him take off his large coat. He suddenly took off his shirt, and I couldn't help but stare as his well-toned body.

"Thank you for assisting me." He said as he sat down on his bed.

"No problem. Just take it easy al-" Lucifer grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto the bed.

"L-Lucifer?! W-What are you doing?" I started to squirm around, but Lucifer's grip on my only seemed to get tighter.

"Isn't it obvious? I want you to stay here with me." He pulled me closer to his body.

"B-But w-we aren't t-together!" I tried to move away from him again, but it was useless.

"So are you saying that you don't want to?" He asked in a slightly saddened tone.

"I-I....didn't say that. B-But you're drunk right now." I said looking into his ruby colored eyes.

"You don't think I can't handle a little alcohol? I am still sober enough to know what I'm talking about." He explained as he wrapped both of his arms around me.

"U-Um...so you're basically confessing to me?" I asked in a quiet voice.

"Indeed. You're mine now, so you're not allowed to leave me."

"I-I didn't even give you an-"

"I already know that you're infatuated.. with me..." Lucifer started to nod off, and soon he fell asleep.

"W-Well...he's not wrong about my feeling, and this does feel really nice. I just wish he didn't do this to me all of a sudden!

But...he does look really cute when he's sleeping."

I glanced up at Lucifer's sleeping face. It's the most calm I've seen him in a while. All of the stress must impact him greatly.

I moved my hand down to grasp Lucifer's. I squeezed it lightly. I used my other hand to pull the blanket over us.

"Goodnight Lucifer." I whispered as I nuzzled his chest.

3rd POV -the next day-

Lucifer woke up with a headache, and went to move his hand to place it on his forehead. However, there was something stopping him.

He also heard a little mumble next to him, so he glanced next to him. He saw Y/N laying there, fast asleep.

Lucifer recalled what had happened last night, and blushed a little. He brushed the hair out of her face, and pushed it behind her ear.

"....Lucy..." She lightly gripped Lucifer's hand.

"I guess I'm going to miss breakfast. Well, I guess this makes up for it." Lucifer placed a kiss on Y/N's forehead.

"Hm...?"

Y/N's POV

I felt something on my forehead, causing me to wake up. When I opened my eyes, Lucifer's face was mere inches from mine.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" He asked. It took me a few moments to realize where I was.

"Y-Yes....um...so..."

"You don't need to be so nervous. After all, you belong to me now." He lightly kissed me on the lips.

"Mm..." I kissed him back, and I placed my hand on his chest.

"This definitely makes this the best birthday I've ever had." Lucifer spoke.

"Your brothers are going to jealous..." I snickered.

"I'll deal with them later. Is there anything you want to do?" He asked.

"Is going back to sleep an option?" I yawned.

"You have to kiss me first." He smirked.

"Y-You're evil..."

"And yet you love anyways." I leaned in, and kissed him.

"H-Happy now?"

"I'm satisfied for now."

3rd POV

The others were eating breakfast, but they noticed that Lucifer and Y/N hadn't come for breakfast.

"Maybe they're sleeping in? I know that Lucifer had a little too much alcohol last night." Satan spoke up.

"But Y/N didn't have any alcohol." Levi added.

"I'll go check on her." Belphie got up from his seat, and headed to Y/N's room.

He knocked on the door, but there was no response. Without any other options remaining, Belphie opened the door.

"Y/N?" He looked at her bed, but she wasn't there. Belphie returned to the dining room soon after.

"She wasn't in there."

"Hold up! You don't think-?"

Suddenly, everyone's phones went off at the same time. They took their phones out, and noticed that there was a new message in the group chat.

Lucifer: Me and Y/N will be skipping breakfast. If any of you attempt to disturb us, you will be severely punished.

Lucifer: I'm mostly speaking to Mammon, but I thought I would warn the rest of you.

"Who would've thought that those two would end up together? It's somewhat unfair." Asmo sighed.

"Why was he directin' that threat at me?!" Mammon slammed his phone down.

"Lolol! It's because you would be breaking down his door right now if he didn't threaten you." Levi laughed.