Injured imagine!

(This is part two of the 500k views. This was suggested by olson_k. The prompt is about you being injured, and how your boyfriend would react to it.

Sorry if most of these are about a broken bone of some kind.)

Lucifer:

"Dammit..." I said as I tried to carry my bag while walking with crutches, but that wasn't going so well. It was hard to move around when the bag was constantly bumping into the crutches.

Just then, someone took the bag from my hands. I look up to yell at the person, but that I realized that it was Lucifer. He started walking away, and I did my best to keep up with him.

"Please walk slower. I can't keep up with you." He did as I asked, and slowed down. I let out a sigh as we continued walking to my next class.

"How is your leg feeling?"

"The same. Still hurts a little."

"I see. Well, the doctor said it should be fine in a couple of weeks."

"Yay. Two more weeks of this hell. Whoopie..." I spoke in a sarcastic tone.

Lucifer chuckled at me as we entered my classroom. He set my bag down on my desk, and leaned down to speak to me. His breath tickled my ears.

"I'll pick you up from class so we can have lunch together." He left the room, and I was feeling giddy. I knew that Lucifer ate in the student council room since he's always doing paperwork during lunch. So it would just be the two of us.

So I patiently waited until the bell rang. I grabbed my crutches, and was about to stand up. However, someone stepped in front of me. I look up to see a green-haired demon standing there. I didn't know him personally, but he was in a couple of my classes.

"Need some help there?"

"No thank you. My boyfriend is going to be here in a couple minutes." I politely declined. This guy apparently had a reputation as a flirt. Not like Asmo though. He was the kind of flirt who will flirt with a girl even if they have a boyfriend, or so I've heard.

"Psssh. Don't worry about that. I'm sure this boyfriend of yours wouldn't mind if I help you out." I glanced over the guy's shoulder, and smirked.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that." The demon turned around, and saw Lucifer looking over him. I could tell he would've run for the hills if Lucifer wasn't standing in the way.

"I suggest that you stop talking to my girlfriend from now on." Lucifer's tone was startlingly calm. The green-haired demon nodded rapidly before apologizing.

"I-I am very sorry sir! It won't happen again." He ran out of the classroom, and I chuckled as I stood up. Lucifer took my bag, and we left the room.

"Did you see his face? Haha!" I was still cracking up about how scared he had turned around.

"I don't find this situation humorous."

"Don't be like that. Even if I wasn't dating you, there's no way I would be with a guy like him. He's not my type."

"Then what *is* your type?" I smirked.

"I like a guy who's assertive, but also nice deep down."

"Then I guess you're in luck." He leaned down and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

Mammon:

"Lay your ass back down!" Mammon yelled as he came back in my room to see me leaning against the table in the back of my room.