Shark week (Asmo x reader)

(Me and my friends call it this, but I know there's plenty of other names for monthly hell.)

3rd POV

"Where's Y/N?" Belphie asked as he looked for the girl.

"I haven't seen her since last night. Is she alright?" Lucifer looked at everyone to see if they knew anything.

"Well, I walked by her room earlier, and she was groaning." Mammon said.

"Groaning?" Beel was confused.

"She was mumblin' something about "monthly hell", whatever that is." Asmo suddenly stood up.

"Why didn't you say something earlier?! Give me her plate." Asmo grabbed her plate, and rushed to Y/N's room.

Y/N's POV

"Ow! Dammit! Why do I have to deal with this torture every month?! I can't even get up to get breakfast..."

I was currently curled up in my blanket, with my face being the only thing visible.

I held my sides, trying to ease the pain. The sound of footsteps approached my door, and it was soon swung open.

"Y/N! Why didn't-?"

"Shhhh!" I hissed.

"Sorry dear~ I brought your breakfast for you." Asmo held out a plate of food. It smelled amazing.

"Leave it here and go..." I tried sitting up, but my sides didn't agree with me.

"Ah ah ah~, I can't just leave you here to suffer alone. So I'm going to feed you." Asmo said.

"I can eat by my damn self." I grumbled.

"You're so stubborn, but that's one of your charms. Please let me take care of you~" Asmo begged.

"......if you get me a small box of chocolates later, then we have a deal."

"Anything for you! And I mean anything~" He held up a fork.

"I'm not making the noise." I silently opened my mouth.

"You're no fun." Asmo pouted.

"How can I when I'm like this?" I said finishing the forkful that Asmo fed to me.

We spent the next few minutes in silence and Asmo fed me my breakfast. Not long after, everyone came into the room.

"Are you alright Y/N?" Lucifer asked.

"Ugh....more people...." I hid my head in the blanket.

"Uh...what's wrong with her?" Beel asked.

"Well-" Asmo was about to talk, but I cut in.

"Don't! He needs to keep his innocence! Also, get out of my room!" I popped my head back out.

"Woah. Okay then..." Satan said.

Everyone but Asmo left the room. I sighed and relaxed my body. Asmo got on the other side of the bed.

"What t-the hell are you doing?" I was unconsciously shivering.

"I'm going to keep you warm~" He carefully wrapped his slender arms around me.

"I-I'm not-"

"Shh. Let me keep you warm." He got closer to me. I could feel his breathing on my neck.

"A-Asmo...." I turned to in my blanket to look at him. His amber eyes stared back at me.

"Aww~ you're flustered. You're so cute." Asmo said in a teasing tone.

"S-Shut up...I'm going to sleep." I snuggled in Asmo's arms.

"Sweet dreams. Don't forget to dream about me~" That was the last thing I heard him say before falling asleep.

-a couple hours later-

When I opened my eyes, Asmo was gone. It took a minute for me to realize.

"Where did he go? Maybe he went shopping or something again.

My sides aren't hurting as much as they were earlier, which is good. Should I call Asmo?"

I looked around for my D.D.D, but it was a good few feet away from me. I groaned. I didn't feel like getting up just for my phone.

My door opened, and I thought it was Asmo. It was actually Satan.

"Hey Y/N. Asmo told us what's going on with you. So we'll give you space this week." That made me frown.

"Wait. Did he tell Beel?!" Satan shook his head.

"No. But Beel knows to leave you alone this week." I sighed. Thank God he still had his innocence.

"Hey, where's Asmo?" I asked.

"Oh. He went out for a while. Did you need something?"

"Can you grab my phone please?" He nodded, and grabbed my phone for me.

"Thank you Satan." Satan smiled and left the room.

I noticed that Asmo had texted me.

Asmo: I bet you're missing me right now, right? I miss you too~

Asmo: I just went out to get a few things. Don't worry, I'll be home to cuddle you soon!

I chuckled. It was such an Asmo thing to text, and it made me smile. So I waited for him to get back.

An couple hours passed, and my door opened up again. I was very happy to see Asmo walk in.

He was also carrying a small box.

"Honey~ I'm home. I've also brought you chocolates from the human world." I raised an eyebrow.

"Lucifer let you go to the human world for that?" He nodded.

"I bet you missed me~" He sat down on my bed.

"........maybe." I grumbled.

"I knew it. Can I feed you a piece of chocolate?" He opened the box, and it looked really delicious.

"Fine..." Asmo proceeded to slide the chocolate into my mouth.

"Sho good."

"You look so cute~" Asmo set the box aside.

"Can...we cuddle more?" I asked.

"Of course. Here, lay down." I laid down next to Asmo.

"......stay here tonight." I snuggled closer him.

"Aren't you nervous that I might do something?" Asmo said.

"Nope." I simply said.

"And why is that?" He whispered.

"Because if you try anything, you'll have to deal with a girl on her period. Which is a bad idea." I smirked.

"Oooh scary." Asmo patted my head.

"On a real note, how much do you want to bed that Mam-"

"Get out of her room!" Mammon slammed my door open, and I covered my ears.

"Idiot. She asked me to stay in here~"

"Is that true Y/N?" Mammon's mouth was ajar.

"Yep. Now leave!"