DDLC (Levi x Streamer reader)

(This was requested by SwordofAwsomeness. Also, spoilers I guess if you somehow haven't seen or played Doki Doki Literature Club.

Basically, MC has a DevilTube account and does livestreams.)

Y/N's POV

"If you guys have any suggestions, I'll gladly take them into consideration. Well, I need to eat dinner soon. See you guys next time." I waved at my webcam, and ended the livestream.

I took off my headphones, and let out a sigh as I stretched my arms. I had been livestreaming for 2 hours.

I turned off my equipment, and leaned back in my chair. Then I sat back up with another sigh.

Not really wanting to upload it to my DevilTube account yet, I decided to check out some of the comments.

I scrolled through the comments to see what games my viewer's suggestions for the next game I play.

"Portal and Portal 2. Looks like this might be from a new viewer. I played those a couple years ago, and they're up on DevilTube.

A replay of Octodad: Dadliest Catch? Oh hell no! That game made me rage like crazy. Just remembering the giant octopus play area gives me a migrane..."

As I continued to scroll down, I noticed that there were a lot of comments on games I've played before.

Doki Doki Literature Club. Well, I've already played it in my freetime. But you know...I have been wanting to feature one of the brothers as a special guest..."

I wicked grin appeared on my face. I stood up and headed to a certain otaku's room, and knocked on the door.

"Hey Levi-" The door opened, and I was pulled into the room.

"Your livestream was awesome!" Levi gushed.

You see, the brothers knew about my livestreams, but Levi was the only one who watches them.

"Thanks Levi. I actually came here to ask you something." I said.

"What?"

"Well, have you seen or heard of Doki Doki Literature Club?"

"The game with cute anime girls?" I nodded.

"It's totally a game for normies! I've seen the images, and it looks completely boring!" Levi laughed.

"Perfect."

"Oh, that's too bad. I wanted to ask if you wanted to be on my stream and play it with me. But if you think it's boring then-"

"Wait! G-Go on stream....with you? HGG?" Levi asked.

HGG stood for my full username on DevilTube: HumanGirlGaming. Stupid I know, but at the time I couldn't think of a better name.

By the time I started getting somewhat popular it was too late to change it to something else.

"Yep. Well, maybe I'll go ask-"

"I never said I wouldn't do it!" Levi grabbed my hand. Which surprised me. He's not one for physical contact.

"Then we'll play it next weekend. I'll feature you as my special guest."

-time skip to weekend-

"Hey guys! Today is a very special day. As you can see, I have a special guest with me. This is Levi!" I gestured to Levi, who was sitting right next to me.

"H-Hey!" He waved awkwardly at the facecam.

The chat immediately flooded with "hello" and other greetings.

"As requested, we're playing Doki Doki Literature Club. Now, I've played this in my spare time, but Levi hasn't seen it yet." I explained.

So I pulled up the game, and the warning came up. Levi looked at it quizzically.

"Why does a dating sim need a warning?"

"Oh. There's some interesting events that take place later in the game. Nothing to worry about." I winked at the camera.

So for the first couple hours we played through the game. I let Levi decided which girl we should try to end up with.

He really wanted to go with Monika, but of course she wasn't an option. So he decided to go with Natsuki.

Soon, it was getting to the first big event of the game. I tried to contain myself as the game progressed.

"Y/N....I'm getting a bad feeling." Levi said as the character in game ran to Sayori's house.

I didn't say anything as I read the text out loud.

"I opened the door." I said with a evil grin on my face. Then the image of Sayori's room popped up.

"AHHH! NO!" Levi screamed. I started to laugh out loud.

The chat soon filled with comments like this:

"he didn't see that coming!"

"🤣🤣🤣"

"Poor Levi."

"Hey Levi...." I said in a sing-songy tone.

"W-What...?" He asked slightly scared.

"It's not over yet." He groaned loudly.

I pulled up the files and showed him the new ones that had popped up, and we continued playing.

Levi started freaking out more and more and the game was "breaking" itself.

When Natsuki's neck snapped, and she ran towards the screen, Levi jumped out of his chair. Causing me to laugh again.

After a while, it got to the point where Yuri confesses to us. I looked at Levi.

"Do we accept it?" I asked.

"S-Say yes....I think we can save her that way." Levi said. So I clicked the "yes" option.

Yuri laughed maniacally, and then stabbed herself. Levi screamed again, and I patted him on the shoulder.

"Sorry to break it to you, but there was no way we could save her." I said nonchalantly.

I skipped the long dialogue of gibberish to save us time. Then Monika revealed that she was sentient.

She noticed that we were streaming, which freaked Levi out. Then the screen zoomed in, and then back to normal.

She did her jump scare, and Levi hid behind his chair. Which made me laugh once again. My sides were hurting like crazy.

Then we finished the game.

"Well, that was DDLC. I hope you liked it! Say bye Levi." I looked to the cowering demon.

He simply waved at the camera, and I stopped the livestream.

Levi was still visibly shaken, so I kneeled down and hugged him. Feeling a little bad for what I did.

"Sorry...I didn't mean to terrify you that badly." I apologized.

"It's okay.....b-but you owe me!" He pouted.

"I know, I know. So, how about this? Next time there's an anime con in the human world, I'll take you there." His eyes lit up.

"R-Really?"

"Yep. Maybe I'll dress up as one of the DDLC girls."

Levi froze.

"I'm kidding!"

(Random question. Have any of you seen Pillow Boys/Makura no danshi or Room Mate?)