Cuddle buddies (Mammon x reader)

This was requested by @witheredneon

Y/N's POV

"Mammon....why did you drag me in here again?" I asked, looking around his room.

"Weren't you listenin' to what I saying?" Mammon asked in an annoyed tone.

"I was totally listening, but can you please repeat what you said?" He sighed.

"Fine, but only one more time. I happen to be free at the moment, and I'm not busy. So I wanted to hang out with someone." He explained.

"And you chose me?" He glanced away.

"W-Well....you were the first person I found. But it was by pure coincidence!" I giggled.

"Alright. So what do you want to do?" He started to ponder.

"....you have no ideas do you?"

"It's not that! It's just...I have so many ideas, but if you have any ideas I might consider them." He says in a serious tone.

"How about watching a movie?" Mammon immediately agreed with me.

"I was thinkin' the same thing." I shook my head with a smile. Classic Mammon.

"Do you have any movies in here?" I've been in his room many times, but I've never seen any movies in it.

Ironically, he has a DVD player in here. But no DVDs to be seen.

"Nope. I have Webflix." He smiled.

"Oh! Good call Mammon. There's tons of movies on there."

"See? The Great Mammon is a genius!" He looked so proud of himself.

"Let's sit down. My legs are killing me." I plopped down on his couch in front of the TV.

"What do you wanna watch?" He asks picking up the remote.

"I'll let you choose." I said. He took a seat next to me.

I couldn't help but glance at him as he looked for a movie to watch. His white hair looked soft.

He had his glasses on, and he was intently looking at the screen with his beautiful blue eyes.

"Let's watch this." I looked on the screen to a familiar movie title on the screen.

It was about a woman who recently lost her mother to an illness, and a rich man who didn't bat an eye to those who weren't as rich as him.

In order to support herself, she gets a job at the business the man owns.

"Ok. Want me to turn off the lights for a better atmosphere?" Mammon's face became flustered.

"D-Do what you want..." I got up and turned off the lights. The TV lit up the area near the couch.

I returned to my seat, and Mammon started the movie. It seemed interesting to me, so I paid close attention to it.

Mammon's POV

The movie was totally lame so far. I was already bored 10 minutes in. We've been sitting here for 45 minutes or so.

"This movie is totally borin'! The guy is a complete jerk! He doesn't use his money for anyone else but himself!

Heh, I bet Y/N is also bored with this movie too! Wait. She's....actually watchin' it?!

Wait. She's slightly shiverin'. Well, I usually have the heat off in here since demons don't get cold.

Should I.....get closer to her? Though she might not like it. Whatever. She should be grateful that THE Mammon is worried about her."

Y/N's POV

The man talked to the woman about how he thinks that money is the only thing he needs in the world.

But the woman retorts and says that there's more to life than just money. The man looks astonished.

A woman who has next to nothing, wants something more than money? He couldn't comprehend that concept.

Suddenly, I feel shifting next to me. I glanced to the side, and noticed that Mammon was scooting closer to me.

He was right next to me now. Mammon carefully slid an arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.

"Mammon...? What are you doing?" I asked as I looked up at his face. I was slightly startled by his actions.

It was illuminated by the TV light, making it glow from my perspective. His cheeks turned red as tomatoes.

"I-It's not like I want to do this, but you're freezin'! So I decided to get closer to you." I smirked a little.

"Are you sure it's not because you want to cuddle with me~?" Not that I minded the cuddling, but teasing Mammon can be fun at times.

"Wha?! Y-You're crazy. Just watch the movie..." He glanced away, clearly embarrassed.

-Time skip to the end of the movie-

The end was really touching in my opinion.

The woman and man fell in love. What made me the happiest was the fact that the man learned that there was something more important than money.

Me and Mammon had shifted a lot after he had put his arm around me. I was sitting in his lap now.

Again, I didn't mind one bit, but Mammon was a blushing mess. More than usual.

"I-I'm gonna go get somethin'-" He tried moving, but I stopped him.

"Nu-uh. You're staying right here." I turned around and faced him.

Then I put arms around his body, and snuggled up to him.

"C'mon! Q-Quit playin' around..." His blue eyes fell on my E/C eyes.

"Nope. We're staying like this." I placed my head on his chest.

"W-Well.....I guess I can wait to grab that...thing...that I obviously needed to get." He wrapped his arms around me.

We stayed like this for a while, enjoying the warmth that emitted from both of our bodies.

"Mammon, have you seen Y/N-?" Asmo burst into the room and looked at the two of us.

"Great timing Asmo..." I mumbled under my breath.

"Nevermind. I'll let you two lovebirds continue cuddling~" Asmo teased.

My face became red like Mammon's. So this is what it feels like...

"It's not like that! Now get out of here!" Mammon yelled.

"Okay! Be sure to be quiet tonight~. You wouldn't want the others to hear you two making too much noise~" Asmo winked as he closed the door.

Leaving me and Mammon to just stare in opposite directions from the embarrassing comments from Asmo.