Astraphobia (Satan x reader)

This was requested by @pharmgirl147!

Astraphobia- The fear of thunder and lightning.

Y/N's POV

I was sitting in the library, reading a random book that I thought looked interesting.

The soft creak of someone walking into the library made me look up from the book. Lucifer had walked in.

"Hello Y/N. What are you reading?" He walked over to me, and glanced over my shoulder.

"It's nothing special." I set the book down and glanced up at Lucifer.

"Oh. I didn't mean to interrupt your reading." Lucifer apologized.

I glanced out the window, and noticed some dark clouds closing in. I know it's dark in Devildom, but I could tell this was different.

"Oh. It looks like it's going to storm." He said nonchalantly.

"S-Storm?" I tried not to sound worried.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"N-No. I'm going back to my room..." I quickly stood up and hurried towards my room.

I thought I heard someone call out to me, but my mind couldn't focus on anything besides finding a place to curl up and hide.

I suddenly bumped into something, but my mind told me to just keep going. So I quickened my pace.

When I opened the door to my room I shut it quickly and locked it. My entire body was shaking.

*Boom!*

A loud rumble came from outside, but it was if the manor shook from the powerful sound.

I let out a little yelp and covered my body with the blanket. Though in the back of my mind I knew that it wouldn't do me any good.

I saw a flash through the blanket, so I closed my eyes. Hoping the horrible storm would pass.

Another loud rumble pierced my ears. I curled into a ball and to block out the noise by covering my ears.

Large tears fell from my face, and I started hyperventilating. I felt so weak and helpless.

I felt sick to my stomach, and I ran to the bathroom connected to my room. I hovered over the toilet.

I lurched over and let out some unpleasant noises. When I finished I flushed the toilet.

I heard the rumble of thunder, and I covered my ears. I tried standing up, but my body wouldn't let me.

So I sank to the floor, and listened as the frightening storm tormented me all night long.

"Please.....stop it....stop the noise. Stop the flashes....someone...help me......please!"

3rd POV

The person who Y/N had bumped into was none other than Satan. At first he didn't think much of it.

But then he saw the look on her face. Her eyes seemed fogged over, and she was pale as the moon.

He began to worry, but he figured that it was his imagination and walked back to his room.

But somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew that something was wrong. Even though he had this doubt, Satan still returned to his room.

-The next day-

Y/N never came for breakfast.

"Where's Y/N?" Mammon looked at the empty chair.

"Perhaps she's still sleeping." Asmo says.

Satan was feeling anxious. He knew he should've followed her last night. He stood up.

"I'll go check on her." He walked to her room.

He knocked a couple times, but he didn't hear anything from inside. Without any other choice, he opened her door.

"Y/N?" Satan softly called out. She didn't appear to be in her bed.

He looked inside the bathroom, and found a shocking sight. Y/N was inside, but she was on the floor.

Her eyes were red and unfocused. She also looked very exhausted. Her hair was tangled and spread out on the floor.

"Y/N! What happened?" Satan asked as he got onto his knees.

Y/N slowly looked up at him, trying to get her mind to focus on the person in front of her.

"S...at..an?" She asked in her soft, tired voice. Satan nodded.

"What happened to you?" He asked.

Y/N tried her best to speak. Though it was very hard since she was in this state.

"St...orm......pan...ic.......att....ack." Satan was surprised.

"Are you scared of storms?" She lightly nodded.

"Thunder........lightning." She shivered.

"You can't go to school like this. I'll inform Lucifer that you're not going. Come on, you need rest." Satan lightly picked the girl up.

She immediately leaned into his body. Y/N didn't have anything to keep her warm.

Satan laid her down in the bed, and tucked her in. She immediately snuggled up to the blanket.

"Next time there's a storm, I want you to come to my room." Y/N looked confused.

"Why?" She simply asked.

"I want to try and help you through this. I can't stand to see you like this, and I'm sure the others don't either." Satan explained.

"Ok......promise." Y/N whispers.

"Good. Now, get some rest." Satan placed a kiss on top of her head.

(Sorry if I messed up Satan's personality. He's kinda hard to write, but I wanted to see if I could attempt it.)