She's/He's all mine (Yandere Mammon x Yandere reader)

(This was requested by TotallyNotAvara)

Y/N's POV

'Have you heard? A few girls have gotten murdered...'

'Yeah. None of the student council can figure out who it is! It's so scary!'

'I heard that Lord Diavolo can't even find the culprit! What should we do?'

Whispers filled the hallways, and I tried my best not to laugh or smile, it was super hard though.

"The last girl was boring though. She cried, screamed, and died very quickly. I should've tortured her.

She deserved it after all! She was looking at Him! No one's allowed to even glance His way!

Don't worry Mammon....I'll get rid of all of them. I'll kill anyone who gets in the way of our love..."

I silently walked to class, and the tense atmosphere around me felt blissful. It reminded me of my last kill.

-flashback-

I twirled a knife in my gloved hands, admiring how shiny and new it looked, and how bloody it was about to get.

"W-Where am I?" A small, frightened voice asked me.

"Oh, you're awake sooner than I thought. No matter, you'll be dead in soon enough." I said in an excited tone.

"W-Why-?" I gripped her jaw with my hand, squeezing it.

"Because you looked at Mammon! I saw that look in your eyes! I can't have that, not when we're meant to be together~" I gasped as I spoke, getting happier just by thinking of Him!

"Y-You're crazy! Let me go!" She managed to speak. I started laughing.

"I'll take that as a compliment. Now, be a good girl.....and die! Die! DIE!" I started stabbing her repeatedly.

Her screams were cut off each time I slid the sharp knife into her tender, pale flesh. Her clothes were being dyed red.

Soon, I saw the life drain out of her eyes, which was very satisfying to see, as well as watching the wretch take her last useless breath.

"Don't worry Mammon....I'll be yours soon..."

I tossed the body into a trash bag, and just left it in the small shed I was in. I made sure to get rid of the bloodly knife and clothes.

A few hours later, the corpse was discovered. Of course, no one knew who had killed the "poor" girl.

-flashback over-

3rd POV

Mammon's eyes landed on Y/N, who had just walked into the classroom. Her face was surprisingly calm compared to everyone else.

"Why does she look so calm?! Girls are bein' murdered! What if she's targeted next?

Like THE Great Mammon would let that happen! I-it's like I'm worried for her though.