My Princess (Asmodeus x reader)

(This takes place after the Whose Glass Slippers Are These event.)

Y/N's POV

"What are you talking abo-?" I tiredly looked down.

My eyes widened as I looked at the glass slippers Mammon was looking at. They looked exactly the same as they did in my dream.

"Where'd they come from?" Mammon asked again. I glanced away to think of an answer. Since I don't know where they came from.

"Would you believe me if I told you that I don't know? Because I have no idea where they came from." I said truthfully. Mammon raised an eyebrow.

"So you're tellin' me you don't know where they came from? For real?" I nodded.

"Yeah. And no, you can't take them and sell them. If you do, I'll tell Lucifer to take your credit card." I said in a serious tone.

"I-I wasn't gonna take them, and Lucifer doesn't scare me!" Mammon crossed his arms.

"Mammon!" I heard Lucifer yell out from somewhere nearby. Mammon's facial expression changed immediately as he hurried out of my room.

"How is it possible? They only existed in my dream. So how did they get here? Maybe the fairy godmother in my dream made it possible.

Speaking of the fairy godmother, maybe I should ask him if he knows anything about the shoes...after breakfast."

I heard my stomach grumble, and I remembered that Mammon woke me up for breakfast.

-after breakfast-

"Asmo?" I called out as I walked through the manor, looking for the demon in question.

"Where could he be? I feel like I've checked the entire manor by now! I'll text him."

Y/N: Heyyy Asmo.

Y/N: Where are you?

Asmo: Heyyy Y/N ❤

Asmo: Aww~ are you perhaps lonely without me around? I bet you are!

Y/N: You could say that, I guess.

Y/N: I actually have something I want to talk to you about.

Asmo: Ah ah ah~ You'll have to wait for a while. I'm currently out somewhere.

Y/N: (insert angry bird thing sticker)

Asmo: Don't be like that! I'll be home soon~

I groaned as I started to walk to the living room. There wasn't much else to do, so I decided to just listen to some music. Thank goodness that D.D.Ds have headphone jacks.

I went to my room to quickly grab my headphones, and sat down on the couch in the living room.

I turned on some music and started to zone out. My brain started thinking about random things.

"That dream was weird. I haven't read Cinderella since I was a little kid, so why did I dream about that?

Well, it was cool at least. Going to a fancy ball was fun! Though everyone tried to kiss me.

And Asmo as the fairy godmother tried to-"

My cheeks burned a little bit. Why was a thinking about that? I buried my face in my hands to try and stop the blushing.

"Are you okay?" Satan walked into the room, and my blush only seemed to get worse.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine! Completely and totally fine!" My voice was muffled by my hands.

"You don't sound fine. Did something happen?" He asked again. I slowly removed my hands from my face.

"......IthinkI'minlovewithAsmo!" I spoke quickly. I covered my mouth afterwards and hid my face again.

"Are you serious?" Satan sat down next to me, and I nodded silently.

"D-Don't....tell Asmo!"

"Don't tell me what~?" Asmo's voice made me look up.

He had that stupid yet attractive sly smile on his face, and he was leaned close to me.

"Y/N was saying-"

"NOTHING!" I jumped up from the couch, and tried to get away from Asmo and Satan.

"Oh no you don't~ I thought you had something talk to me about." He had grabbed my wrist before I could get any farther.

"T-That can wait!" I tried to tug my arm away, but Asmo wouldn't let go. Instead, he pulled me close to his chest.

"Are you sure? It's rounded really important to you..." He whispered in my ear. I shivered.

"Can you please keep the flirting to yourselves? I don't understand why you're in love with him, Y/N-" Satan stopped and covered his mouth.

Asmo gasped and his grip loosened for just a second, giving me an opportunity to tug my arm away.

"I'm going to murder you Satan!" I yelled as I went to go hide in my room.

Once I entered my room, I closed the door behind me, and leaned against it. I heard soft footsteps approach the door.

"Y/N? Do you love me?" Asmo asked through the door. I bit on my tongue. I wasn't sure what to say.

"The person you are trying to reach is currently unavailable. Please call back another time." I spoke in a monotone voice.

It was silent for a few moments, and I thought Asmo had left to go do something else.

"Okay it's another time~! Do you like me?" I could practically see Asmo smirking through the door.

"S-So what if I do?"

"What if I said I like you too? Will you let me in?" Asmo said. I sighed and moved away from the door.

"Maybe..." Asmo opened the door, and immediately hugged me from behind.

"Thank you for letting me in. I knew you couldn't say no to me~"

"S-Shut up." I pouted. Asmo seemed to noticed the glass slippers on the ground.

"Ooh you got my little gift~" He exclaimed. My eyes widened.

"They're from you? But when did you-?"

"Let's dance Y/N." Asmo suddenly grabbed my hands and spun me around.

"B-But what about the glass-?"

"That's a secret~" Asmo lead me around my room, spinning me around every do often.

"Will you tell me if I give you a kiss?" I negotiated. His eyes sparkled for a split second.

"Maybe~ you'll just have to find out." I leaned in and kissed him. I felt his arms lower to my waist.

"I'll tell you where the slippers came from. It was....magic." He winked at me.

"....that doesn't answer my question."

"Too bad~ that's the only answer you're going to get."