A little too much (Drunk Mammon x reader)

(This was requested by luci__284)

Y/N's POV

"Y/N, what looks better? This, or this?"

"The left one." I had no idea what he was holding, but I knew he had two pieces of clothing in his hands.

"You're not even looking~" I sighed as I turned around to face Asmodeus, who had just barged into my room. I wasn't really in the mood to deal with him at the moment.

He was holding two jackets. I blinked once, twice, then pointed to the left one. He smiled as he put on the jacket, and hurried into my bathroom to look at himself in the mirror.

"Ooh! This jacket really brings out my eyes! Thank you, Y/N~"

"Whatever. Just get out."

"Someone's moody~ are you on your-?"

"No! Just get out!" I grabbed one of my pillows, and chucked it at his face. He let out a girly shriek as it hit his face.

He closed the door as he ran out of the room, and I got up to pick up the pillow I had thrown. I threw it back on my bed, and collapsed on the soft mattress.

It felt pretty good since I had a growing headache, and I was feeling annoyed and angry. So the cold blanket eased my pain a little bit.

"I don't want to deal with anymore bullshit today. No choosing clothes, no errands, no movi-

Wait. I called dibs on the last piece of cake in the fridge! That should perk me up a little bit."

I quickly stood up and nearly crashed into my door as I opened it. I stumbled as I skipped the last step of the stairs, but managed to balance myself.

When I got to the kitchen, I was surprised to see Satan standing in front of an almost empty plate. There was hints of frosting on the bottom, and I slowly turned to him.

"Satan....you ate my piece of cake." Satan raised an eyebrow, then his eyes widened. An apologetic look appeared on his face.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know it was yours. There wasn't a label on it, and I assumed that no one was eating it." I sighed once again. Today just keeps getting worse.

"It's alright..."

"I really am sorry. I'll get you a slice of cake from Madame Scream's to make up for this." He cleaned off his plate in the sink, and left the kitchen.

"And now I'm even more annoyed. First my headache, then Asmo barging in, and now my cake has been eaten.

Can today get any worse?"

I trudged my way out of the kitchen, and started to walk back to my room. However, I was stopped by none other than the Avatar of Pride himself.

"Y/N, I know you're probably busy at the moment, but I have something important to ask you."

"What? Do I have to pick out a jacket for you too?" I said in an annoyed voice. Lucifer seemed surprised by my tone of voice, but he ignored it.

"No. Mammon left the manor a couple of hours ago, and I cannot get a hold of him. I would like you to go out, find him, and bring him back."

"And you can't do this...why?"

"I don't trust the others to be alone. The house would be destroyed in a matter of minutes."

"Why not send one of the others then?"

"Because I trust you more than the others." Lucifer stated. I groaned as I turned on my heel, and went to the front door. My headache seemed to get worse with every step.

"Fine! But you owe me for going out and dragging his ass back here!" I slammed the door on my way out, leaving behind a visibly surprised Lucifer.

"Maybe he'll answer my call. He was probably hesitant to answer Lucifer."

I whipped out my D.D.D, and called tapped on Mammon's contact. After a couple rings, he answered the phone.

"Heyyyyyy Y/N~"

"Just tell me where the hell you are."

"You don't gotta be so meannnn! I'm at Hell's kitchen. C'mon and join me. I wanna see your cute face~"

I raised an eyebrow. Mammon had never been this...direct or flirty before. Which means only one thing...

"You're drunk, aren't you?"

"Whaddya talkin' about~? Am I not allowed to compliment ya?"

"Whatever. Just stay where you are."

I hung up the phone, and pressed a cool hand to my forehead. I managed to make it to Hell's kitchen, and I started looking around for Mammon.

I found him sitting at a table near the back of the restaurant. His cheeks were a little flushed, and he looked up at me with a smile.

"Y/N~ you must be tired, because you've been running through my mind for the past twenty minutes~" I held back a laugh as I listened to his cheesy pickup line.

"Mammon, you're drunk, and I have the worst headache in the three realms, so let's get you home." I grabbed his hand, and tried to get him to stand up.

"But we can't be alone together if we go back..." Mammon's eyes were half lidded as he looked at me. I was thrown off-guard by the look in his eyes. I audibly swallowed as I glanced away.

"We...can hang out in your room when we get back. But only if we leave right now." Mammon quietly pondered, before he lazily got up, and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Let's go then!"

We left the restaurant, but I stumbled since Mammon was using me to hold himself up. He kept spouting more stupid pickup lines along the way, which were actually making me feel better.

When we got back to the manor, I somehow managed to open the door. No one seemed to notice me dragging the drunken Mammon to his room. He staggered over to his bed, and laid down, passing out almost immediately.

"Looks like you're the one who's going to have a headache tomorrow..."