Curse (Lucifer x witch reader)

(This was requested by LecyajJAMI Here's a little background info for this one shot.

You are a witch that is close with the demon brothers, and you've known them for a long time.

You are close to them, but you have a very strong bond with Lucifer.)

Y/N's POV

"S-Stay away from me!" I stumbled backwards as a dark shadow moved closer and closer to me.

It said nothing, and lunged at me, causing me to crash against my work table. Various things to fall off of it, and glass shatter against the floor.

I fell to the ground, and the dark shadow lunged at me. I closed my eyes, but I didn't feel anything...at first.

"Ahhh!" I screamed out in agony as I felt something started to take over inside of me.

I began to lose consciousness, but before I did, I whispered a spell. The last thing I saw was a piece of paper flying out of my open window.

3rd POV

The brothers were eating breakfast when a piece of paper fell right in front of Lucifer's plate.

"Oh no..." Satan hurried next to Lucifer. He knew what this meant.

"Is that a letter from Y/N?" Mammon asked.

"It appears so, but she doesn't tend to send letters unless something important happened." Lucifer said grimly as he opened the letter.

"LuCifer yoU need to come heRe. Something is taking ovEr me."

The letter stopped there, making everyone in the room anxious. Satan froze.

"Lucifer...she's been cursed." He said slowly.

"It appears so." Lucifer's grip on the paper got tighter, and he slightly crinkled the paper.

"How do ya know that?" Mammon asked.

"She capitalized some letters to spell out a word. "Curse." Satan showed him.

"Woah! It's just like something from-" Levi's voice got cut off by Mammon covering his mouth.

"Shut it! The Author can't think of a stupidly long anime name off the top of her head!"

"Anyways, I'm going to her house. I expect the house to be the same when I return." Lucifer stood up, and swiftly left the room.

-time skip-

Lucifer arrived at the witch's house, and could immediately tell that something was off about it. There was an odd vibe in the air.

Since he had been there many times before, he simply opened the door without knocking. Y/N had given him and the brothers permission to do so a long time ago.

The house was completely trashed. Potions, empty bottles, books, papers, and other things littered the usually clean floor.

Suddenly, Y/N walked out from her room, but Lucifer eyed her curiously. He could tell that this wasn't her.

An evil energy was radiating from her body, so Lucifer guessed that this was the effect of the curse.

"Who are you?" Lucifer asked.

"What do you mean? I'm Y/N." She said. Lucifer snickered.

"I would reccomend ending this farce now, seeing as it won't work on me." The witch frowned.

"And I thought I was doing a pretty damn good job at acting. Oh well." Y/N's voice completely changed. It was more hoarse and less human like.

"What exactly are you?" Lucifer asked as he kept a careful eye on the witch.

"A simple curse that's trying to take over this witch's body." Y/N charged at Lucifer, but he easily dodged it.

"You think such a simple attack will do me in?" Lucifer said.

"Grr....you must be a demon. That's fine. I didn't expect to use my power already, but this is a special case." A black fog surrounded Y/N's body.

Its shape changed and morphed into what appeared to be a tall, long haired shadow-like creature.

Lucifer quickly changed into his demon form, but he tensed slightly. He knew he couldn't directly attack the creature. Y/N's body was still inside.

"Is the demon getting nervous?" The shadow slowly started walking over to him.

"What a ridiculous accusation." Lucifer said.

The shadow lunged at Lucifer, but then fell to its knees. A human hand escaped from the fog for a second.

"How are you still conscious?! Get back in there you bitch!" The shadow shoved the hand back into its own mass.

An idea came to Lucifer's head. He knew that Y/N was very strong willed, and very stubborn.

"I guess there's nothing I can do. You've won curse." Lucifer said calmly.

"You're giving up already? What's the fun in that?" The creature asked.

"It's obvious that Y/N can't do anything either. She's too weak to defeat something as easy as you."

"Hey! Lucifer how dare-?" Y/N's hand reached out again.

"I told you to shut it!" The shadow once again pushed the hand back inside the shadow, which was starting to deteriorate into fog.

"Hmph. I guess I was right." Lucifer turned to leave.

"Get back here Lucifer! Did our friendship mean nothing to you?!" Y/N's body started to leave the fog.

"B-But how?!" The shadow creature started to stagger. Fog was starting to spread across the floor.

"You said you would be there for me when I needed you! And now you're just going to run away? I thought you never go back on your word!" Y/N's leg stepped out from the fog.

"Stop-!" The shadow creature begged. Y/N's face was now visible.

Lucifer swiftly turned on his heel, and kissed Y/N passionately on the lips. The shadow creature fell to its knees.

Y/N stepped out of the fog, and leaned into the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I knew you could do it." He whispered.

"I had a feeling you were coaxing me, but I appreciate it." Y/N whispered back.

They then turned to see that the shadow creature was now the size of a mouse.

"Disgusting. Creatures like you make me sick!" It spoke.

Y/N tried to catch it, but it became a fog and dissapeared through the crack beneath the door.

"You should be careful from now on." Lucifer scolded.

"I know, I know. I'll make sure to be more careful. Also, what was up with that kiss?!"

"Because you're mine now." Lucifer started to leave the house.

"W-What?! Oh come on! Do you always have to be such a.....a...such a Lucifer?" Y/N yelled.

"What do you mean by that?" Lucifer turned his head to face Y/N.

"I don't know! I coming with you. I don't want that shadow thing to come back."

"As strong willed as ever...well, that's why I'm attracted to you."

"Shut up..."