Tears (Mammon x Kuudere reader)

(This was requested by KuuDeiraShi_24)

Y/N's POV

I stared blankly at the plate of food in front of me. Internally, I wanted to thank Satan since he was in charge of breakfast.

On the outside, however, I didn't say anything. The brothers know that I'm not that expressive.

It's not their fault though. I've been like this for as long as I can remember. Locking my emotions away from most people.

The only exceptions are the people I consider close to me. Like my parents, and a select few friends.

"Hey Y/N. Are ya ready to walk to school?" Mammon, who was sitting next to me, asked.

"Does it matter?" I said coldly. I stood up, and started walking.

"Hey! Wait for me dammit!" Mammon caught up with me.

"Don't be so slow then." My eyes glanced back at the white-haired demon.

"What the hell is your problem?" Mammon said.

"None of your damn business." I retorted.

We finally made it to school, and I sat down at my desk. Something lightly scraped the sleeve of my uniform.

I looked inside my desk, and saw a little white envelope peeking out from inside.

I took it out, and carefully opened it. A neatly folded up piece of paper fell out. I unfolded it, and read the contents.

".........how? How can people write things like this? Don't they understand how much words can hurt?

No...I can't show emotions. Let them say whatever they like. I shouldn't give them the satisfaction..."

I plastered on a straight face, and placed the letter back into the envelope. I could feel eyes on me, but from who, I didn't know.

-Time skip to lunch-

The bell rang, and I sighed. That letter had made me lose my appetite. I shoved the letter into my pocket, and silently left the classroom.

I never sat in the lunchroom, so I walked outside and decided to sit behind the school.

"Hey." I heard someone behind me, and I turned around.

There was a group of three girls looking at me with evil looking smirks on their faces.

"What do you want?" I said coldly.

"I saw that you read the note. You know what we wrote is true right?" One of the girls got closer to my face.

I just stared at her with dead eyes. Her cocky smirk turned into a look of disgust.

"Let's go. This creep can stay her by herself. She's used to being alone." The girls turned on their heels, and left.

I leaned against the wall of the school, and stared at the ground. I could feel my cold facade slowly melting.

The words in the letter kept replaying in my mind, and I couldn't get rid of them. I heard the crunching of grass.

"Why are ya always out here on your own?" It was Mammon. I internally sighed.

"I don't like people." I said simply.

"Still! Doesn't it get lonely?" Those words stung a little.

"Go away." I said.

"Wha-? Why would I do that?" Mammon asked.