Best reading spot pt 2 (Satan x reader)

(You guys wanted a sequel to this, so here it is! This takes place a few years later.)

Y/N's POV

"It feels good to be back here..." I mumbled to myself. I was back in Devildom.

I do visit from time to time to see how everyone's doing, but I always enjoy coming back.

Especially to see my boyfriend. Instead of going to the House of Lamentation, I decided to go to a very special location.

When I arrived at me and Satan's secret spot, Satan was sitting on the grass with a book in his hands.

I smiled and walked behind him, and slowly wrapped my arms around his chest.

He set the book down and rotated his body. Satan placed me in his lap, and kissed me.

I smiled. He always greeted me like this, and I absolutely loved it. Once we were done kissing he rested his head on top of mine.

"I missed you." He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me a little.

"I missed you too. How's everyone doing?" I asked.

"The usual. They haven't changed much since school. You, on the other hand keep getting more beautiful." I made a "pfft" noise.

"Satan, you know that you don't need to flatter me. I love you for being the book nerd you are." I leaned against him.

"I know. I just wanted to make you laugh."

"I'm guessing you still haven't told them about this spot?" He nodded.

"I've kept it a secret for all these years. Do you want to go to the manor?" I sighed.

"Yeah...but I wish we could just sit here forever." Satan helped me stand up, and we held hands as we walked to the manor.

"Maybe I won't get attacked this time..." I whispered as we tried out best to be quiet.

"Y/N~!" I heard Asmo's voice from my left, and I found myself on the floor.

"Asmo....can't breath...." He was hugging me super tight, and I tried to get him off me.

"Hey! Hands off my girlfriend." I could hear the anger in Satan's voice.

Asmo got off me, and I stood up. Satan laced his fingers with mine, and glared at Asmo.

"Ooh what a scary look. I'll leave you two love birds alone~" Asmo teased as he walked away.

"Asmo definitely hasn't changed..." I sighed.

"Unfortunately...do you want to go hang out in my room?" For some reason, that made me blush a little.

"Yeah." We walked to his room, and I looked around the book-filled room.

"You haven't changed either. But that's fine because I love you." I teased.

"Now looks who's flattering who." We laid down on the bed, and I snuggled up to him.

".....I'm tired." I mumbled.

"I guess it can't be helped. Realm traveling must be tiring. You can sleep if you want." Satan put the blanket over us.

"Love you..." I lightly grabbed onto his shirt.

3rd POV

After Y/N fell asleep, he slowly slipped out of the bed, and looked behind a pile of books.

There was a small box behind them, and Satan picked it up carefully. He slowly opened it to reveal a ring.

"I think I should ask her tomorrow. It's been 4 years since we started dating. I love Y/N so much...and I want to be with her forever..."

Satan glanced at the sleeping girl, who was slightly shivering from the lack of warmth.

He placed the box where he had it, and slid back into the bed. He spooned Y/N, and held her close as he fell asleep.

Y/N's POV -in the morning-

I tried to stretch my body, but I was restrained. I glanced behind me and saw Satan's peaceful face.

"He looks so handsome when he's sleeping. Just like a prince."

I slowly brushed his bangs to the side, and gazed at his face. He slowly opened his green eyes.

"...you're smiling." He brought me closer to him.

"Because I got to wake up next to you." I nuzzled my face in his chest.

"Do you want to go back to our spot later?" Satan stroked my head.

"Yes. It's always so peaceful there, and no meddlesome brothers can bother us."

We got up and got changed. Well, I changed in the bathroom with some clothes that I left here.

If I'm going to visit here a lot, I'm not going to keep bringing clothes back and forth.

So we left the manor and went back to our secret spot. As usual I sat in Satan's lap.

"It's feels weird that it's been four years since I brought you to this spot." Satan suddenly said.

"Yeah. It still looks beautiful to me." I looked at all the lights that looked like little stars.

"Not as beautiful as you." I chuckled.

"You really know how to flatter a girl." I turned to look at him, and there was a serious look on his face.

"I mean every word of what I say. These past few years have been the best years of my life.

You've helped me through so much, and I'm very grateful for that. So..." I stood up as Satan started to stand as well.

"Satan..." I started to tear up when he got down on one knee, and held a little box out to me.

"Y/N, there's no one in this world more important to me than you. You've been the sunlight to pierce through my darkness.

I promise to always be your sunlight when you get lost in the darkness, and I'll always be by your side.

So...will you marry me?" He opened the box to reveal a beautiful ring.

"Y-Yes!" I leapt into his arms and cried.

"Hold up your hand." I held up my left hand, and Satan slid the ring onto my finger.

"It's beautiful..." I kissed him deeply.

"I love you." He whispered.