Accident (Shy Mammon x Evil reader)

(This was requested by TotallyNotAvara.

It's an AU where the brothers act oppositely from their usual personalities.

So Lucifer is deredere, Mammon is shy, Levi is social, Asmo isn't lustful, Satan is more cheerful, Beel eats moderately, and Belphie doesn't sleep all the time.)

Y/N's POV

"Y/N! Get over here and eat!" Levi waved to me as I walked into the dining room. I chuckled.

"Yeah, there's enough food to go around." Beel said before he took a bite of his breakfast.

"I see that Belphie already left." I said as I sat down next to Lucifer, who had a cheery smile on his face.

"He always arrives to school early, I'm so proud of him." I smiled as well. Lucifer's smiles were pretty contagious.

"Oh come on! If anything, I'm proud to have such a caring big brother." Satan cut in and patted Lucifer on the shoulder.

"Oh. We should get to school soon! We wouldn't want to be late." Asmo said as he quickly finished off his plate.

One by one, each brother left the dining room to go to RAD, except for the brother who hadn't said anything all morning.

"Y-Y/N...?" Mammon shyly looked over to me as I was about to leave. I could tell that something was off about him.

"Is something wrong Mammon?" I quickly stood up and walked closer to him. He glanced away.

"U-Um, s-some of the other demons have...been bullying me. They s-say I'm not fit...to be a ruler of Hell." I felt a part of me awaken after a long slumber.

"How could anyone be mean to Mammon? He hasn't done anything to hurt anyone! He's sweet and kind, and yet someone has the nerve to-!"

"Y/N...your hand is shaking." Mammon pointed out as he snapped me out of my thoughts. I took a couple deep breaths before grasping his hands.

"Don't listen to them, they're just jealous of how amazing you are. Listen, if they start bothering you again, you tell me okay?

I know you're not too confident with speaking to your brothers about this, so if you can't tell them, you can always come to me." Mammon smiled softly, and he nodded.

"Okay...can we walk to school together?" He asked. I nodded silently, and we both left the manor.

As we walked to school, a few intimidating looking demons walked over to us, and Mammon inched behind me.

"Oh look who it is. The Cowardly Mammon!" One of the demons spoke as the others smirked.

"Ha! He's hiding behind that weak human exchange student!" Another demon laughed. My fist started shaking again.

"You're not all that strong." I said through gritted teeth. The demons' smirks turned to frowns.

"What'd you say, bitch? I dare you to say it again." A demon leaned in, and was a few inches from me.

"I said...you're not all that strong. Now, if you don't want any trouble, I suggest you leave me and Mammon alone." I threatened. Suddenly, a fist was speeding towards me.

Before it could hit me, I simply caught his fist in my hand. I started to grip it, and the demon let out a yell.

I felt a power seeping out of me. As if my body was starting to be engulfed by it, wrapping its way into my very soul.