My Savior (Beel x reader)

(This is part one for the 100k views one shot. I've had this idea in my head for a while and I'm excited to write it.

The image above was drawn by vjfjcjfurv on Zedge.)

DISCLAIMER: This one shot talks about depression and abuse. If you don't feel comfortable reading about these topics, then I advise you not to read this.)

Y/N's POV

I was sitting on my bed, waiting for the inevitable moment for the door to open. These past three weeks have felt like an eternity.

The front door of my house slammed, causing me to flinch in response. Time seemed to stop, and the only thing I could hear was my pounding heart.

Loud footsteps approached my door. The doorknob turned, and I mentally braced myself for what was about to happen.

"Grr! Come over here bitch!" A man stormed over to me, and gripped my wrists extremely tight. This man was my father.

"P-Please....don't..." I begged quietly, but my plea fell on deaf ears. It was a long shot, but the words came out anyway.

"Where the hell is your paycheck?!" He yelled right in my face, and I started to involuntarily shake from pure fear.

"I-I d-don't have it-!" My cheek stung as my father quickly slapped me, bringing fresh tears to my eyes.

"Don't lie to me!" He slapped me again, and I glanced at my dresser a few feet away from my bed.

My father followed my gaze, and hurried over to the dresser. He opened the top drawer, and snatched a piece of paper that was inside of it.

For an instant, I thought he would leave to go buy more alcohol like he always did, but that wasn't the case.

"Why did you lie to me?!" He came back over to me, and grabbed me by the collar. I could smell his putrid breath, which smelled of cigarettes.

"Y-You...h-haven't given...me any f-food....today...." I choked on my tears as I tried to talk. Suddenly, I was thrown against the floor.

"Food? Is what I provide for you not enough?! You selfish bitch! You should learn to be more grateful!" My father lifted up his foot, and slammed it onto my stomach.

I let out a gasp as I tried to regain the air that was forced out of me. He kicked me a few more times before he turned to leave the room.

"Since you decided to be disobedient, I'm not feeding your ass for a week! Maybe then you'll be more grateful!" He slammed my door shut, and I was left alone.

I coughed as I tried to move, but my stomach was hurting too much for me to make any sudden movements.

Tears poured from my eyes as I slowly slipped a hand under my bed, and took out a key-shaped necklace that was hidden in the framing of the bed.

I put it on, and held it dearly. It was a necklace that used to belong to my mom.

"Why did you have to die Mom? I never even got to meet you. I've only seen you in pictures. Father's getting worse, and there's nothing I can do.

He takes my weekly paychecks just so he can waste it on booze and cigarettes, and we barely have enough money for food or water.

He's been extra rough with me ever since I came back from Devildom...I wish I had never come back here..."