His cuddly angel (Simeon x angel reader)

(This was requested by Arrowinsomniac. For this one shot, you live in Purgatory Hall instead of the House of Lamentation.)

3rd POV

Simeon woke up when he heard a groaning noise from another room. He was about to get up to see what it was, but his bedroom door opened. Y/N was standing there, wrapped up in a fluffy looking blanket. Her face was contorted in pain as she slowly took another step towards him. Beads of sweat were accumulated on her forehead, and she looked somewhat tired.

"S-Simeon...it hurts..." Y/N whimpered as she made it to his bedside. At first, he was confused. But he soon realized what was wrong when she tried to get into bed with him. As soon as she lifted her leg, she hissed through her teeth as she leaned against the bed so she didn't fall over. "I see. Here, let me help you." Simeon threw the blanket off of him, and got up. He then helped Y/N into his bed, and then laid back down with her. She immediately snuggled into him.

Y/N's POV

Simeon wrapped his arms around me, and I found myself smiling. During this time of the month, I didn't get cranky, or have any cravings. I was just more cuddly, which is why I went to Simeon's room. After all, being in my boyfriend's arms during this was all I really needed. He never seemed to mind when I was like this. In fact, he seemed to enjoy it. "I love you." I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. He chuckled. "I love you too. Are we going to do what we usually do for the next few days?"

"Only if you're comfortable with it." You see, whenever I'm on my period, me and Simeon usually just cuddle for most of the day. "Of course. Luckily for us, we have next week off of school." My smile got even wider. I had completely forgotten that we had next week off. Suddenly, my stomach growled, and I hid my face in Simeon's chest. "You don't need to be embarrassed, angel. It was a cute sound. I'll go make breakfast. It won't take long, okay?" He let go of me, and he got up.

Before he left the room, he made sure that the blanket was tucked underneath me to keep me warm. "Okay..." I snuggled into the blankets as he left the room. I started to think back to when he asked me out. I'm not sure why, but I was feeling a little nostalgic about it.

-flashback-

"Simeon!" I flew over to him and gave him a big hug. He laughed as he hugged me back. I had always been the cuddly type of person. I wasn't sure why, but Simeon never seemed to care. "Hello Y/N. How has your day been?" He asked as we started flying around. We never really had a destination. We just enjoying flying together. "It's better now since I'm here with you." I saw a small blush on his face, and I giggled softly.

At some point, we found ourselves perched on top of a large building. Simeon started to inch closer to me, and I did the same. We had always had a close connection to each other, so we never thought that it was strange to do things like this. "Y/N, could I ask you something?" Simeon's voice was somewhat serious, making me feel a little anxious. "Of course. What is it?" He glanced away for a second, but then looked directly into my eyes.

"Y/N, would you like to...be a couple?" My cheeks felt warm as he asked me that. Simeon wanted to be my boyfriend? I tried to speak, but I couldn't find the words to use. Instead, I leaned in, and kissed him on the lips. I could feel him smile. Once we broke apart, he took my hand, and held it. From then on, we were boyfriend and girlfriend.

-flashback over-

"Y/N?" I blinked a few times and realized that Luke was standing by the bedside, looking at me with a concerned expression. "Oh, sorry. I was lost in thought." I gave him a reassuring smile. "Are you okay?! Simeon said you weren't feeling good, and that it was hard for you to move, and-!" I placed my hand on top of his head, and patted it. "I'm alright Luke. I'm just..." I paused as I tried to make up an excuse.

There was no way I was going to explain what a period was to him. He would probably freak out the moment I mention blood. "She'll be alright Luke. She just can't move around too much." Simeon walked in, holding a tray of food in his hands. "Simeon, you didn't have to bring me breakfast." I blushed a little as I slowly sat up. He just gave me one of his angelic smiles. "I didn't want you to get cold." He set the tray down on my lap. I could tell that Luke was still worried about me.

"Don't worry, Luke. I'll be fine in a few days. I pinky promise." I held my pinky out to him, and he did the same to me. "O-Okay! Simeon, take good care of her. Oh! I'll make you something sweet to cheer you up!" Luke dashed out of the room. Me and Simeon chuckled. I started digging into my breakfast, which was absolutely delicious!

"Your cooking is good as always." I said as I took the last bite of my food. Simeon picked up the tray, and presumably took it to the kitchen. When he returned, he closed the door, and slipped into bed with me. "I'm glad you like my food so much." I scooted closer to him, and rested my head on his chest. He ran his hands through my H/C hair, which made me relax even more. I snuggled even closer to him.

"You're definitely the most cuddly person I've ever met." He spoke softly, and I just smirked. "What can I say? I was born for cuddling. Especially when it's just the two of us." "I suppose you're right. It's one of my favorite things about you." He pressed a soft kiss to my forehead.

3rd POV -a couple hours later-

Luke had just finished making the cake he was making for Y/N, so he took out his phone to make sure that the girl was feeling okay enough to eat it. He didn't want her to get sick from having something sweet. Even though he didn't know exactly what was wrong with her, he wanted to be extra careful.

Luke: Can Y/N eat her cake now?

Simeon: Y/N fell asleep a while ago.

Simeon: But when she wakes up I'll make sure she tries a slice of your cake.

Luke: Okay.

~~~~~~~

Simeon set down his phone, and lightly stroked Y/N's head. She murmured softly as she nudged her head against his chest again. "I love you, my cuddly angel." Simeon whispered as he held his beloved tightly, wanting to keep her as warm as possible.