Missing (Lucifer x reader)

(This was requested by SassyBoi8.

F/D = favorite drink)

Y/N's POV

"What do I do?! I spilled F/D on one of the library books! Lucifer's going to kill me! I can't tell anyone without him finding out and giving me a lecture...

Maybe I can find this book in a bookstore from the town. One of them has to have the book! Yeah! I'll be back before Lucifer notices."

I was in my room, reading a book from the manor's library, when I accidentally spilled my drink on the cover of the book. It was too late to save the book, so the next best thing was to go out and find the same book.

I glanced at the title of the book on the spine, and nodded to myself, memorizing the title of the book. I silently left my room, and made my way down to the foyer. I didn't hear anything, so I quickly left the manor and headed into town.

I carefully looked at each of the signs for the different shops. There were shops that sold potions, cafes, charms, and other things. But I wasn't seeing any book stores. I suddenly felt tense, realizing that I was a defenseless human surrounded by all of the demons walking around me.

"P-Pull it together, Y/N! I bet they won't even notice me! I just need to find a bookstore, and then I can go back!"

Even after thinking that, I felt incredibly paranoid. Every single person that walked by me could harm me at any moment, so I was focusing more on the demons walking around than my surroundings.

Before long, I glanced up to see where I was. My blood ran cold as I looked around. It didn't look anything like the town I had just seen moments ago. It seemed...more run-down and scary. There were only a few people walking by, and they were giving me scary looks.

"W-Where is this? I'm sure I'm still in Devildom, but where exactly? I don't see the town anymore."

I turned around, and looked behind me. The only thing I could see were run-down buildings and no streetlights. The only sources of light were the faint glow of the lights from inside some of the shops, which made it look like the buildings themselves had eyes, eerily staring back at me.

"I should call someone. One of them should know where-! Oh no. I left my phone in my room!"

3rd POV

"Y/N? Are you free at the moment?" Lucifer knocked on the door. He couldn't hear anything within the room, which slightly concerned him. He had texted her a couple of times to come sit with him in his office.

Not because he had any work for her, or that he wanted to talk about anything serious. He just wanted to spend time with Y/N alone without his meddlesome brothers getting in the way for once. But he had sent those texts about an hour ago.

Lucifer sighed, and opened the door. To his surprise, the room was empty. He glanced around, and noticed her phone sitting on her bed by itself. He also noticed a book on the back table.

There was a large stain on the cover, and a glass that had a little bit of F/C on the bottom of it. Lucifer easily figured what had happened, and the most logical reason Y/N wasn't in her room. He took out his phone, and texted his brothers.

Lucifer: Everyone, we have an emergency. Y/N has gone out into town, but she hasn't returned yet.

Mammon: WHAT?!