Too many people (Levi x anxious reader)

(This was requested by shigarakiwaifu)

Y/N's POV

"What am I supposed to wear to something like this? Even if it is a small party, I have no idea what to wear! Even though I won't be dancing or being sociable with the guests...

I-I want to impress Levi..."

My cheeks flared as that thought crosses my mind. I'm not sure how long I've had a crush on Levi, but it feels like forever. I at least wanted to impress him if no one else.

To distract myself from the embarrassing thoughts, I looked around in my closet, but nothing seemed good enough to wear to Diavolo's upcoming party. Which was tomorrow night at his castle.

All I knew is that it had to be something somewhat fancy. Though it seemed like I had hit a dead end with my current choice in clothing. I sighed as I closed my closet.

"Maybe I should ask Asmo...hopefully he doesn't make a huge deal out of it. Even though I know he's going to anyway."

I opened my door, and reluctantly made my way to Asmo's room. I quietly knocked on his door, not really expecting him to hear the knock.

"Come in, Y/N~" Asmo spoke. I took a deep breath before I opened his bedroom door. The first thing I saw was a bunch of clothes scattered on the floor.

"U-Um..." I wasn't sure how to ask for help, but Asmo cut me off before I could get another word out.

"I'm so sorry you have to see me like this! I still haven't decided what I want to wear to the party, and I need to be the most fabulous one there!" He exclaimed as he pulled another outfit out of his large closet, but then tossed it on the floor after looking at it for two seconds.

"I-I....don't know...w-what to wear either." Asmo's head whipped around to face me, and he walked over to me. He then smiled as he started typing away on his phone.

"I think I have the most perfect dress for you! It's sure to make Levi faint from just seeing how cute you are in it~" My entire face turned red as he spoke. I looked at the ground to try and hide my face.

"H-How do y-you-?"

"It's super obvious that you like him! I don't know why you chose him over someone like me though. Be on the lookout for a package from Majolish later~" Asmo ushered me out of the room, and I heard him stumble after he shut the door. Probably over one of the piles of clothes.

"Don't tell me he ordered something for me to wear. I hope it's a normal dress that's not over the top. Wait...how am I going to pay him back? Majolish can be expensive when it wants to be..."

A little while later I heard the doorbell go off, and I made my way to the front door. There was a package from Majolish, and I quickly picked it up.

"Y/N, is it a package from Akuzon?!" Levi asked as he ran up to me. I jumped a little at his sudden appearance. He noticed this and quickly apologized.

"S-Sorry. But I've been waiting all day for a limited-edition Ruri-chan figure to be delieved."

"T-This one is mine. B-But I'm sure your package will come...s-see you later..." I turned around and dashed to my room, feeling embarrassed just being around him.

I closed the door, and opened the package. There was a beautiful blue dress inside. I took it out and held it in front of me. It was a blue gradient dress, and luckily for me it looked like it wasn't a revealing dress.