Obey Me Witch imagine!

(So some people wanted me to write another part of the witch one shot I wrote recently, but with the other brothers. So I decided to write in the imagine format for this.

Basically, you're a witch that is dating one of the brothers. You live in a little house in the forest.)

Lucifer:

"Must your desk be so unorganized?" Lucifer sighed. I rolled my eyes.

"I can't just magically make it less messy. I mean, I technically could, but I don't have any shelves or anything to put stuff away on." I said as I brushed aside some potions to work on a new one.

A bottle fell off, but Lucifer managed to catch it. He let out another sigh, and started typing on his phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask. I walked over to him and looked at his phone.

"I'm ordering you a shelf so you can put all of your things on it. You better keep it tidy."

"Thanks Lucy! You're the best." I hugged him as he finished ordering the shelf. Maybe he'll help me build it...

"But if you mess it up, I might have to punish you." He smirked. I had a feeling that he was talking about something more...fun.

"The good or bad kind of punishment?" I asked.

"Would you like to find out?" He leaned in.

"Maybe..."

Mammon:

"Mammon! Put it down!" I scolded the white haired demon as he tried to smuggle one of my books from my house.

It's a book that isn't published anymore, and I have a general idea on how valuable it is to other witches and wizards.

"B-But I wasn't-" He tried to come up with an excuse, so I walked over to him, and nabbed the book from him.

"Mammon, all of my books were given to me by my father, so I would appreciate it if you didn't steal them." I carefully placed the book back where it belonged.

"I get it, I get it! But do those old books really mean that much to ya?" He asked, and I nodded in response.

"My father is in the human world, so I don't get to see him a lot. These books make me feel like he's still here." Mammon grumbled, and patted me on the head.

"I won't try and steal her books anymore. But you should be lucky that THE Mammon is being so nice!" He blushed a little.

"Thanks babe." I pecked him on the cheek.

Leviathan:

"Levi, what are you doing?" I walked back into my potion room to see Levi staring intently at the potions I've made.

"Is there a potion that can make you invisible?" He suddenly asks, and I laughed.

"Levi, of course there it. But why do you ask?" He looked at me with a particular shine in his eyes.

It's the look that means "I saw something in an anime and now I want to try it" look.

"Well, I was watching an anime where the protag totally scared the crap out of their friend by turning invisible!

I want to get back at Mammon for not paying me yet." Levi explained. I sighed.

"I see. Okay, just this once, I'll allow you to drink a potion. Also, I really want to see Mammon's horrified face when you scare him."

So me and Levi walked to the House of Lamentation, and I had Levi drink the potion before going inside.

I opened the door for him, and acted normal.