Best reading spot (Satan x reader)

(This was a request from Rxseqq)

Y/N's POV

"GET BACK HERE MAMMON!" I heard Levi yell as Mammon ran past the door.

I was currently in the library, trying to read a book. Unfortunately Mammon got Levi mad.

"I'll pay ya soon! I just don't have the money!" Mammon ran past the door again.

"It's been 5 months!" Levi yelled again.

I gripped the book slightly. I was getting annoyed that my silent reading was interrupted.

Their footsteps were very loud, and I couldn't concentrate on anything. I closed the book and stormed out of the library.

My head was starting to hurt from their yelling. I sighed and decided to find another place to read.

I ended up walking into the living room, and I took a seat. I opened my book and began to read.

As I was getting back into my book, someone covered my eyes from behind.

"Guess who~?"

"An annoying lustful demon who's bothering me when I'm trying to read?" I said coldly.

"Hey, you don't need to be so mean to me. Why don't you put that book down and we can have some fun?" He asked.

"I'm having plenty of fun reading." I tried to read again, but Asmo whispered in my ear.

"I'm taking about real fun." I shivered and stood up.

"Have some fun by yourself. I'm sure you've done that for the centuries now." I replied as I left, leaving Asmo shocked by my comeback.

"I didn't mean to be that...mean. But I hardly get any time to myself in this house.

I just want to read a book in a quiet place. Is that too much to ask?"

I placed a hand on my forehead to ease my headache. I decided to try reading underneath the dining room table.

It may seem like a weird choice, but the chairs block me from being seen. If I'm not seen, no one will bother me.

So I moved one of the chairs and crawled under the table. Then I pulled the chair towards me.

I opened the book and began reading again. Soon I was lost in the pages of the book, taking in each and every word.

I subconsciously heard the sound of footsteps, but I ignored them. They went into the kitchen and back out.

Someone moved one of the chairs and sat down. Their feet bumped into my legs. Once again I ignored it.

I could feel someone's eyes on me. I slowly looked up from my book, and I was met with 2 purple eyes. It was Beel.

Without saying I single word, I looked back at my book to try and read again.

"Why are you under the table?" Beel asked.

"For Devil's sake!" I crawled out from under the table

I was honestly running out of places to read. It seemed like it didn't matter where I went.

Someone just had to coincidentally in that room I was in. It's infuriating and annoying.

"I'm never going to finish this book..." I mumbled to myself. I bumped into something.

"Y/N? Why do you look so down?" I recognized the voice to be Satan's.

"I can't find a quiet place to read this book." I held up the book, and Satan smiled.

"Do you want me to show you the best reading spot?" My eyes lit up.

"Yes please!" He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Follow me." He grabbed my hand. It felt really warm.

So I followed him, and we ended up leaving the House of Lamentation.

"Satan, where are we going?" I glanced back in the direction we came from.

"Like I said. We're going to the best reading spot. We aren't that far now." Satan said.

We walked up a hill that had an amazing view of Devildom. You could see lights that seemed to go on forever.

"Satan....it's beautiful." I beamed.

"I'm glad you like it. Come here, we can read together." He patted on his lap.

My cheeks burned, but I sat in his lap anyways. I opened the book to the page I left off on.

"How are you going to read it?" I turned my head to look at him.

"I've read the book before. I can just read it to you." He grabbed the book from my hands.

"I'm not a child Satan."

"No, but some people absorb information when it's read out to them." Satan said.

"Fine..." I grumbled.

He began reading, and I carefully listened to his smooth voice. It was extremely calming to me.

At some point Satan put down the book, and placed his arms around me.

"Hey Y/N. Can I tell you something?" He said in a low voice.

"Sure. What is it?" He held me a little tighter.

"Y/N...I love you." My face became super red.

"H-Huh?" I couldn't think of anything to say. He loved me? Why?

"You're so intelligent and quick-witted. You're also cute and you care about those around you.

You helped me have a better relationship with Lucifer. How could I not love you?" All the things he was saying sunk in.

"S-Satan...." I leaned against his chest. I looked up at him.

"I love you too..." I turned around and faced him, and lightly kissed him.

Even though it was a soft kiss, all of our emotions were poured into it. We moved apart and pressed our foreheads together.

"Thank you for showing me this spot. I'm sure we'll visit it a lot." Satan chuckled.

"It's our secret spot. So don't tell anyone. We don't want to be interrupted." That made me chuckle as well.

"I promise not to."

(Hey guys. I don't know why I write when it's late here, but whatever)