Bubble bath (Asmo x reader)

(Yet again, another text fic. Luckily there are only two more in my gallery not counting his one.)

Y/N's POV

Y/N: I'd love to!

Asmo: Oh my! You're so bold, Y/N!

Asmo: I absolutely love it when you're bold!

Asmo: I'm looking forward to our bath together!

"I can't believe I'm doing this. Why did I say yes?"

I sighed as I quickly put on a two piece bathing suit. Asmo had apparently gotten some new bath salt, and asked me if I wanted to take a bubble bath with him. Now, any other person would probably say no, but I'm definitely not normal. And I wouldn't say it was because I was as pervy as Asmo, because I'm not.

The fact was, I had somehow fallen in love with the Avatar of Lust. Yep. You heard me. I fell in love with the biggest flirt in all of the three realms. Against all odds, I fell in love with him. His flirting never worked on me, and his lustful eye trick didn't either. And yet, I fell in love with him. I knew beneath all that flirting and makeup, he was a sweet and caring guy.

However, I wasn't going to get completely naked around him. There was no way I was going to do that. Especially if we were taking a bath together. Which is why I put on the bathing suit. My plan was to take another bath in the morning to clean my more private areas. I slipped on a shirt and shorts, and left my room. When I got to Asmo's private bathroom, I stopped.

"Please don't be naked when I first open the door..."

I prayed as I opened the door. When I did, a wave a hot air attacked me, as well as the heavy smell of flowers. I closed the door behind me. It was a little foggy in the room, but I could see the bath, which was filled with a myriad of bubbles gently floating on the surface of the water. I also noticed that Asmo was on one end of the bath, and he let out a chuckle, which sort of echoed throughout the room. "Hi Y/N~! Are you ready to take a bath with me?" "Y-Yeah." My voice was somewhat quiet.

I slowly took off my shirt and shorts, and made my way to the edge of the large bath. I slowly lowered my foot in, and let out a little shriek. It was hotter than I expected. "It's not that bad~" Asmo teased. I huffed as I managed to lower myself into the bath. My entire body tensed up as I tried to get used to the temperature of the water. I could feel the bubbles surrounding my body, and brush against my skin.

"Okay, this is a little awkward. I mean, the demon I have a crush on is around ten feet away from me, and he's completely naked!"

"T-The bubbles smell...nice." I mentally face palmed myself for saying something as stupid as that. "Are you nervous? How cute~! You don't need to be so far away though. Why don't you come over here~?" "I-I am perfectly fine over here." I responded. I faintly heard the sound of water moving, and through the fog I saw Asmo getting closer to me. My entire face turned red as he got even closer. In a matter of moments, he was a couple feet in front of me. He made a pouting noise, which I had to admit was kind of cute.

"Aww~ why are you wearing a bathing suit?" He asked as he moved next to me. It took all of my concentration to not look him in the eyes. If I did that, I knew my eyes would wander down to look at his bare chest. "Y-You really expected me to take a bath with you while naked? N-No way." I looked away from him. I felt his hand move underneath my chin, and he made me face him. "You're no fun~! But then again, I had a feeling you would do something like this. So I put on my bathing suit too." My eyes widened a bit. He knew I would do something like this?

"....prove it." I whispered. He chuckled as he lifted his legs up out of the water, and low and behold, he was indeed wearing his swim trunks. "B-But why did you-?" "Because I knew it would make you uncomfortable if we bathed together naked." He answered without hesitation. My heart seemed to skip a beat.

"He...did that for me? Well, I knew he was nice, but I didn't expect him to do this. Annnnnd my crush on him just got even bigger."

"I...appreciate that. Thank you." I whispered. "No problem~! So, what do you want to do? We can talk, or we could do other things~" I playfully hit his arm. "In your dreams. How about we have a contest and see who can stack the most bubbles?" He smiled at me. "Okay~" So the two of us started stacking the bubbles around us.

In the end, Asmo managed to beat me, but only by a little bit. I sighed as I took some bubbles in my hands, and placed them on Asmo's head. "You are now the king of bubbles." I did a little curtsey, and Asmo scooped some bubbles in his hands. He then placed them on my head, and gently grabbed my hand. He pulled me closer to him. My free hand landed on his bare chest. "A king needs a queen, doesn't he?" He whispered in my ear. My body shivered as his breath hit my ear.

I glanced down at his lips, which curled into a playful smile as he leaned in. Seconds later, our lips connected. I was immediately entranced by his action, and I clung onto his body. His slender arm snaked around my waist, and he pulled me closer. Our blissful kiss only deepened, and I felt him smile a little more as the kiss continued. "Asmo..." I said as we broke apart for air. "Yes, my queen?" I blushed as I spoke. "I...I really love you." This time, his cheeks flushed pink, but it was hardly noticeable.

"I know~! I love you too." He kissed me again, but this time it was a simply peck on the lips. "We should get out." I said. He sighed. We both got out and dried off our bodies. He also drained the water as we left the room together. Unfortunately, Lucifer happened to be walking by, and eyed us suspiciously. "Were you two just taking a bath together?" He asked. I couldn't tell if he was mad or not. His expression was unreadable.

"Yep! We had a lot of fun, didn't we~?" Asmo turned to me, and I quickly turned to Lucifer. "I-It wasn't anything weird! W-We were in bathing suits." The raven haired demon let out a sigh, and turned to his brother. "I do not care what you do with each other. But I do hope you'll take good care of Y/N." There was a guardian like aura around him, and Asmo just smiled. "I will~" Lucifer looked satisfied as he continued his walk down the hallway.

"Well, since I just got permission from Dad-ifer, I guess we're official then." I turned to Asmo and smiled. He smirked at me as he leaned down, and kissed my forehead. "Now the others can't steal you away from me~" "W-What the hell?!" Me and Asmo looked up, and Mammon was standing this with his mouth wide open. Asmo frowned. "Hey! You already made an appearance at the end of the last one shot as comic relief! I only got two lines in that one." Mammon raised an eyebrow.

"The hell is a 'one shot?' Wait, that's not the point! Why the hell are ya kissin' her?" "We're dating. Why else would she let me kiss her?" Asmo took my hand, and started pulling me to his room. I simply waved at Mammon as he stood there in utter shock.

(Surprise another update! It's nearly 3 AM here, but whatever. I just felt like writing. Hope you guys enjoyed! There is also still time to suggest an imagine idea on the 500k views + announcement chapter. It will be open until February 4th.

Once again, an example of what I mean by imagine is what I did for the fairytale and Christmas imagines. People also call them boyfriend scenarios/preferences, but I just call them imagines.)