His Kitten (Satan x reader)

(This was requested by KrystalFlip.)

Y/N's POV

"Welcome to the Cat Cafe, table for-! Satan?" I looked up to see the blonde demon with an equally surprised look on his face. I shook my head slightly as I smiled at him.

"Table for one?" Satan nodded, and looked around the cafe. A ginger cat walked up to him, and brushed against his leg. He picked it up, and I could hear it purring.

"So, you work here?"

"Yeah, I've been working here since they opened. I thought the whole house knew. Asmo has come a few times to say hi. Anyways, here's your table." He sat down slowly so he didn't disturb the cat lounging in his arms.

"Oh! It's your first time here. Newcomers get their first hour free. I'll go and bring you some cat toys. If you want anything to drink, we have a vending machine that way." I pointed down a hallway before walking away to get a box of cat toys.

When I got back, the ginger cat that was in arms heard the sound of little bells jingling in the box, and it got up. I chuckled as I handed Satan the box. He began examining the contents.

"You should have everything you need in there. Squeaky mice, balls with little bells in them, feathers on a string, and some other things." I quickly checked the time on my phone, and I sighed. It was time for my break.

"Is it time for your break?"

"Yeah. I'd rather keep working, but the boss doesn't want me to faint or something. She's just overreacting though. Do you mind if I sit down?" Satan shook his head. The ginger cat came over to me, and nudged my hand. I started scratching the top of his head.

"He seems to like you."

"I guess so."

For the remainder of Satan's visit, we played with some of the cats in the cafe. It was cute seeing him play with them, he had a childlike smile on his face.

3rd POV -time skip-

After that day, Satan visited the cafe somewhat often, and usually went around the time of Y/N's break. They two of them became closer with each visit.

Soon, Satan started to become infatuated with the girl. She talked about how this cafe was a little different from the ones in the human world. In the human world, the cats are around multiple people at a time, and it's horrible that they don't really take care of the cats that well.

But in Devildom, the Cat Cafe doubled as an adoption center, and as a place to just hang out with cats. They find stray cats, and bring them to another building to take care of them. Then when they've been under extensive care, they're brought to the cafe for people to look at and adopt. They don't even sell food there, only drinks in the vending machine.

Satan admired how passionate Y/N was about her job. She said she doesn't like breaks all that much since she wants to do as much as she can for the cats that live in the cafe. Even if it's only a half hour break.

"All of these guys deserve a better life than living off of scraps. They deserve to find a nice, loving home. Which is why I hate taking breaks. Cats need to feel loved too." A grey cat hopped on the table, and Y/N scratched it under the chin.

"I see. You know, I never expected to see this side of you. Usually you're hanging out with the others." Satan said. Y/N looked over at him, and was a little confused by what he said.

"What are you talking about? You've been coming here for a while now, and we spend a lot of time with each other. But the reason I don't hang out with you at home is because you always seem...kind of distant from everyone." Satan was taken aback by these words. He didn't really think he was *that* distant.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you're either reading a book, and you usually don't talk a lot when the others are around." Y/N explained. He pondered for a while, and Y/N felt like she had offended him somehow with what she said.

"Well, you're not entirely wrong about that. It's just that my brothers can get annoying, and I don't see the point in talking to them all of the time.

But you're different from my brothers. I always enjoy talking to you. So don't be afraid to come talk to me when you see me at home." His smile made the girl blush, and feel a little bit flustered. This earned a chuckle from the demon sitting next to her.

"I-I need to get back to work..."

"Alright. Hey, when you get back home, I have something to tell you." Y/N looked back at him with curiosity. But Satan simply smiled at her before leaving the cafe.

Y/N's POV -time skip-

I walked into the manor, and I found Satan waiting by the door, which startled me a little since I didn't expect him to be waiting for me.

"So, what did you want to tell me?" He silently took my hand, and started leading me up the stairs, and walked down the hallway to his bedroom.

He opened the door, and we walked inside his book-filled room. I closed the door behind me, and Satan turned to look at me. His green eyes stared at with a noticeable glint.

"At first, I didn't know too much about you. I just thought you were a simple human who was just living with us. But then I saw you working at the cafe.

Your determination and dedication to help those cats is admirable. After I left that first day, I couldn't help but wanting to see you again." My face was on fire as he kept talking. I knew what he was going to say.

"Each time I visited the cafe, I fell a little more in love with you. And now, I want to be the person that supports you and stands by you, now, and forever." Satan wrapped an arm around my waist, and pulled me in for a soft kiss. I immediately leaned in as I wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss wasn't that intense, but I could tell that he truly meant what he said.

"You know, that sounded kind of like a marriage proposal." I chuckled softly as I placed my head on his chest.

"Don't worry, Kitten. I'll propose to you someday."