The Headless Café (Asmo x reader)

(I got the idea from a text in game.)

Y/N's POV

"I....got the job." I stared at my D.D.D in disbelief.

A few weeks ago, I had begged Lucifer to let me apply for a job as a waitress at a nearby café called The Headless Café.

With a whole lot of begging, and determination, he finally caved in. So I sent an application in.

Though, there was a catch. I could only work there on weekends if I got the job. Which had its pros and cons, but I'm not complaining.

"I did it! I start working this weekend! I'll be working from 2 pm to 7 pm. It'll be nice to have some extra Grimm.

I'm guessing those are the busier hours since it's the weekend, and cafés are usually busy in the afternoons.

I may not be getting a whole lot of money since I'll be working two days a week, but that doesn't bother me.

I can't wait to tell-!"

My thoughts were cut off. I decided not to tell anyone yet. I wanted to surprise them instead.

I walked to the living room, trying to hide my excitement. Though I knew there was a huge smile on my face.

"What's with the big grin on yer face?" Mammon asked me, but I shrugged.

"Nothing. Can't a girl just be happy?" I sat down.

"Do I hear Y/N's voice?" Asmo peeked his head in.

"Yep." I said. He hurried over to the couch, and sat down next to me.

Asmo clung to my arm, and nuzzled my face with his own.

"Hey! That's too close!" Mammon stepped forward.

"He's fine right where he is." I spoke up.

"See? If she's fine with it, then there's no problem. So, tell Asmo why you're so happy." Asmo said.

"It's a secret."

"Aww that's no fun." Asmo pouted.

"You'll find out sometime soon." I winked.

"I can't wait..." He whispered in my ear, and it sent little shivers down my spine.

"Don't do that..." I glanced away, trying to hide my pink face.

"Aww~ you're so cute when you're embarrassed. I'll stop just for you." Asmo patted my head.

"Y/N, something came in the mail-" Lucifer walked in with a box, and I quickly got up.

"Wow that was fast!" I took the package from him.

"Don't forget what we talked about. Will you be able to-" Lucifer started.

"I'll be fine! I told you that I could handle this. Don't tell anyone, I want to surprise them." I whispered the last part.

"As you wish." Lucifer chuckled.

"What's that?" Asmo walked over to me.

"Can't tell you! Gotta blast!" I hurried to my room, and opened the box.

A uniform sat inside, and I nodded to myself. This weekend was going to be fun.

-time skip to the weekend-