Witch imagine pt 2

(Wow. You guys really seemed to like the first witch imagine that I did, and a few of you requested that I do another part.

I got the idea for this specific theme of this from intynidad. This is basically a prequel to the first one.

This is how you first met your future boyfriend as a witch.)

Lucifer:

"Why did I have to forget my map?" I mumbled to myself as I looked down the seemingly endless row of stores.

I had recently moved to Devildom from the human world. There wasn't too many witches or wizards there, and I could probably profit more down here.

I was currently looking for a potion shop that I heard about a few days ago. Unfortunately, I didn't know where I was.

I looked around to see if I could ask someone to help me. Then I noticed a demon with black hair walking by. I was getting a "I'm very confident in everything I do" vibe from him.

So I timidly walked up to him. He looked down at me with a curious look on his face.

"Excuse me, but do you know where the potion shop is?" I found it a little hard to keep eye contact with his sharp eyes, but I stood my ground.

"Of course. Allow me to show you where it is." He started walking away, and I quickly caught up to him.

"T-Thank you....um...?" I trailed off since I didn't know his name. Thankfully, he told me.

"Lucifer. And your name?"

"Y/N. I recently moved here, so I'm not used to the area yet." I explained. He raised an eyebrow.

"You didn't bring any kind of map or guide with you?" He asked. I glanced away, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"I....forgot it." I sighed. A small smirk spread across his face.

"How clumsy of you. I would've thought that witches were more responsible." He teased as I pouted.

I'm guessing he can sense my magic aura. Humans can't feel it, but other beings are able to.

"How rude. Is this how you treat new people you meet?" His attitude was starting to piss me off.

"No, but you're amusing to tease." His smirk was still displayed on his face.

We arrived at the shop, and I was about to walk inside. However, I glanced back at him.

"Thanks again."

"It was my pleasure. Will I see you around?" He asked.

"Why? So you can tease me?"

"Perhaps."

"Jerk." I said as I walked into the store.

Mammon:

"Thank you for coming!" I thanked the customer who was leaving my store. I stretched a little, and noticed that someone else had walked into the store.

It was a white haired demon with tanned skin, and sunglasses over his eyes. He looked full of himself, but I decided to keep those thoughts to myself.

"Hey lady! Do ya have any potions that are good for pranks?" The guy suddenly walks up to my counter, and leans against it.

I clenched my fists a bit, but kept my cool. I didn't like being disrespected like that by some random ass dude.

"Sure. That shelf right there is full of different prank potions." I pointed to a shelf, and he walked over to it.