First date imagine!

(This is the first part of the 500k views. For new readers, I randomly chose three people who gave suggestions for an imagine, and this is the first one. It was suggested by MysticLucy!

The prompt is just a simple first date with your boyfriend. Hope you enjoy!)

Lucifer:

"Are you ready to go?" Lucifer walked into my room, and I turned to look at him. He was in a black outfit, and he looked more handsome than he usually did. He glanced up at down, and a smirk appeared on his face. "I-Is there something wrong?" He gently shook his head as he walked up to me, and wrapped an arm around my waist. "You look beautiful. Shall we go now?" I nodded as he opened a portal on the wall.

When we exited it, we were inside Diavolo's castle. Apparently Diavolo had some business with some upper class demons, and since Lucifer is his right hand man, he was invited. Lucifer asked me if I wanted to attend it with him as his date, and I accepted. However, now that I was actually here, I felt extremely out of place. Besides the fact that I was human, everyone around me seemed so formal and...business-y. Lucifer squeezed my hand softly, as if he could feel the tension around me. It helped me calm down.

Lucifer lead me over to Diavolo, who greeted us with his usual smile. "Welcome! I'm glad you two could make it." He shook our hands, which felt a little odd since I was used to him being more playful and extroverted. Then again, he *was* the ruler of Devildom, so he probably needed to seem at least a little formal in front of the other guests. "Thank you for inviting us, Lord Diavolo." Lucifer spoke in his serious voice. After we talked for a bit, Diavolo suggested that we converse with some of the other guests.

So Lucifer pulled me around the room, and we talked to quite a few people. I had to act formal, which made me internally uncomfortable. I was used to being, well, me. After a while, we stopped near a large table with food, and glasses of Demonus. I sighed softly, and I noticed that Lucifer glanced at me. "I can tell you aren't enjoying yourself." "It's fine. I get to spend time with you." I gave him a reassuring smile. He frowned slightly. "You don't need to fake it. After this, we can go anywhere you would like." "Lucifer, we don't have to-"

"Lucifer, I would like you to meet someone." Diavolo popped seemingly out of nowhere, and started dragging Lucifer off somewhere in the room. I felt myself becoming tense. I didn't realize how much Lucifer was helping me stay calm until now. I grabbed a glass of Demonus, and nervously sipped some. It felt like everyone was looking at me, but I knew it was just my nerves acting up. Suddenly, someone placed their hand on my shoulder. I nearly spilled my drink on myself as I turned to see who it was. It was a man me and Lucifer had talked to earlier.

Though, the expression that he was wearing seemed off to me. I couldn't tell why exactly, but it was giving me some bad vibes. "Hello again. I see that you're alone this time." He spoke casually. "Yes, I am." I said as plainly as I could. "Why would Lucifer leave such a beautiful young lady all by herself? Seems like a bad date to me." My cautious mood changed into annoyance really quickly. "It's not as bad as trying to hit on someone else's date. And for you information, Lucifer is a great date." He seemed a little surprised by my sudden change in attitude, but that surprise changed to interest. "My, you're feistier than I first thought. But that isn't a bad thing." He leaned in closer, but that's when it happened.

The entire hall seemed to drop a few degrees. A familiar aura filled the room, but it was a lot stronger than it's ever been before. I quickly looked around for the source, and found it walking towards me and the man. Everyone seemed to be looking in our direction as Lucifer made it to my side. He wrapped a protective arm around my waist, and pulled me against his chest. "I would greatly appreciate it if you would stay away from my date." If glares could kill, this man would've been dead the moment Lucifer set eyes on him.