Karaoke (Asmo x insecure reader)

(This was requested by periwinkleJ. I am also using this text I got in game as a basis for this one shot. I will alter the text itself. Play the video when I say to if you want.)

Y/N's POV

My phone buzzed as I was walking to the last class of the day. It was the group chat that me, Asmo, and Mammon were in.

Mammon: Hey guys, wanna go to karaoke after class?

Asmo: Not a bad idea coming from you, Mammon.

Asmo: Are you coming, Y/N?

"Karaoke? B-But I haven't sung in fromt of anyone since I got here! I-I haven't sung in general since I got here. B-But I can't just turn them down...maybe I'll make an excuse..."

Y/N: I don't know any songs in Devildom.

Asmo: Don't worry about that.

Asmo: They have songs from the human world, too.

Mammon: Great! Let's meet outside the school gates after class!

"Why must the universe hate me? I'll just say my throat's sore, or that my voice isn't that good. I can't sing in front of anyone...."

I reluctantly slid my phone into my pocket as I continued walking to my classroom, wishing that the end of the school day wouldn't come.

-after class-

I walked towards the school gates, and Asmo started waving me down. I timidly walked over to him, and he clung to my arm like he always does.

"Are you ready to hear my amazing voice, Y/N~?"

"Y-Yeah..."

"I can't wait to hear your voice! I bet it's beautiful, but not as much as mine." I glanced away and my hands started fidgeting. Before I could say anything, someone came up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Ahh!" I yelped as I clung to the nearest thing to me, and that thing was Asmo. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey! That's too close!" I heard a familiar voice, and I looked behind me to see Mammon with a very annoyed look. Asmo held me a little bit tighter, and glared at Mammon.

"How could you scare a poor, innocent girl like that? No wonder you don't have a girlfriend yet."

"Shut up! I'm sorry for scarin' ya, Y/N." Mammon ruffled my hair a little bit. Asmo let go of my body, but his hand trailed down my arm as he grabbed my hand. Surprisingly, Mammon didn't notice it.

"Let's go!" Asmo cheered out as the three of us started walking towards the city. There were a bunch of other students wandering the streets, looking at the different stores in their friend groups.

"We're here!" Mammon pointed to a normal looking building. Asmo seemed excited that we had finally made it. On the other hand, I was getting more anxious.

"Let's go inside!" Asmo started to drag me inside, and there was nothing I could do to escape him. Mammon trailed behind us.

We paid to get in. And by that I mean Mammon "forgot" his wallet, and I paid for him. Asmo wasn't too happy about that, but it didn't really matter to me.