Wedding Day (Levi x reader)

(I got the idea from the text I got in game. Also, I know Levi does online school, but for the sake of this one shot pretend he goes to RAD.)

Y/N's POV

"Why does the school have a day like this in their spirit week? It's dumb! More importantly, where can I find a simple dress?!"

"Y/N?" Someone said, but I barely heard it. My brain was busy.

Monday was the start of the school's spirit week, and it was Wedding day. Who the heck came up with that?!

"Should I ask Asmo for ideas? Actually, scratch that. If I had him help me out I would look like a walking disco ball.

I don't think I would be fine in a wedding dress anyways. Maybe I could find a simple white dress somewhere.

But I only have a few days or so to get one..."

"Yo! Y/N!" Someone yelled.

I looked up and saw everyone looking at me. We were eating breakfast, but I had barely ate anything.

"W-Why is everyone looking at me?" I shrank in my seat a bit from all of the eyes staring holes into me.

"Is something the matter Y/N? You've barely touched your food." Lucifer asks.

"Can I have it?" Beel was already reaching for it. I slid the plate over to him.

"I'm fine. Just thinking about things." It wasn't that big of an issue, so I decided to be vague.

"Oooh! And what is our cute Y/N thinking about~? Though I know you're thinking about me." Asmo chimed in.

"It's nothing. And no, I wasn't thinking about you Asmo." I shook my head.

"Morning." Levi walked into the dining room, and he had a certain look on his face. One I knew all too well.

"Binge again?" I asked.

"Yes. But it was so good!" He seemed to glow as he said that.

"Which one did you watch this time?"

"Toradora." My eyes widened.

"That's the first anime I watched. So it holds a special place in my heart. Hold on, didn't Taiga wear a...THAT'S IT!"

"Levi you're the best!" I sat up from my seat and hugged him tightly.

"W-What are you doing?!" He sounded very flustered.

"Thanks True Friend! I owe you." I dashed out of the dining room, and back to my room.

3rd POV

"What just happened?" Satan asked no one in particular.

Everyone was confused on the events that just happened.

"What the hell were Levi and Y/N talking about?" Belphie thought out loud.

"Probably somethin' nerdy!" Mammon laughed.

Levi was as red as a tomato.

Y/N's POV

I got on my phone and tapped on the Akuzon app. I quickly typed in something, and scrolled down a little bit.

"Aha! There's a good one. It's not even that expensive either." I mumbled to myself as I ordered it. With 1 day shipping.