Actions speak louder (Satan x reader)

(Wow what a surprise. Another text idea. I swear this game is just begging me to use texts as ideas now. I keep getting good ones.)

Y/N's POV

"We're dating now, right?"

I asked myself in my head. It was lunchtime at RAD, and I was sitting next to Satan. I remembered the text conversation we had last night. We had basically confessed our love for each other, but it was done so casually that it almost didn't feel real. Satan had his head in a book as usual. I noticed his free hand was resting at his side. Without really thinking, I reached out and grabbed it.

I could feel the blonde demon's arm tense up for a moment. His green eyes suddenly met with mine, and he smiled at me. He squeezed my hand softly, and I did the same. It was odd. We really hadn't said anything to each other since yesterday, yet we were communicating through our actions. No words needed to be exchanged between us. The bell suddenly rang, and Satan closed his book with the hand he was holding it with. We grabbed our things, and he grabbed my hand again.

"I'll take you to class." I nodded. As we walked down the hall, a few people glanced at us, but we ignored them. We were just enjoying the warmth of each other's hands. When we got to my class, Satan leaned down and placed a small kiss on my forehead. "See you later." I waved as he walked away. When I turned around, Mammon was looking at me in utter shock. "W-Wha-?!" I giggled as I sat down at my desk.

"I guess we're dating then. That's probably why I feel so happy right now. I can't wait to see him after school."

For the rest of the school day, my thoughts were on Satan. So when the final bell rang, I shot up from my desk, and hurried outside the room. I saw Satan walking towards me. I went over to him, and clung to his arm. "I guess you missed me." "Yeah I did." We grasped each other hands, and turned to leave.

"Hold on! What the hell is going on with you two?" Mammon called out to us. Satan let out a sigh as we turned around. "What are you talking about?" Mammon pointed to our interlinked hands. "What about it?" "Why are ya bein' all lovey dovey with each other?!" I laughed. "Isn't that what couples do?" I asked him. He seemed even more surprised. "Y/N, would you like to go on a date? I know it's a little sudden." My cheeks flushed a little bit. "Sure..." So we left a very confused Mammon behind as we left the school.

So we walked into town, and we ended up stopping at a small bakery. According to Satan, it was one of the many hidden gems he had found in town. Satan got a donut, and I got a few chocolate chip cookies. Of course, Satan insisted that he paid for our food, so I couldn't really talk him out of it. I took a bite out of one of the cookies, and found myself smiling. "Ish sho good..." Satan laughed. "I'm glad you like them. It may not be as good as Madame Scream's, but it's not as expensive." Satan took a small bite out of his donut. "Well, Madame Scream better watch out. I'm definitely going back there again." I stuffed the rest of the cookie in my mouth. It was still a little warm, which made it taste even better.

A while later I noticed that Satan finished his donut. I glanced down at the three cookies that were still in the small bag I had gotten. I picked one up, and held one up to his mouth. "What are you doing?" "Trying to feed you part of my cookie. I don't think it's fair that you only got a donut." He was about to retort, but he stopped. He probably saw how determined I was to share my food with him. So he leaned down a bit, and took a bite out of the cookie. I smiled as I moved it away and took my own bite.

I noticed that Satan had a faint blush on his face. Then I realized the reason. We just had an indirect kiss. I glanced at the ground as I silently ate the rest of the cookie. In order to keep myself distracted, I ate the last two cookies so I wouldn't have to say anything. Then I decided to look around and see where we were. We weren't in the town anymore. I could see the manor not too far away from us. We were standing in an open area with a few trees scattered around us.

"You've got crumbs on your face." Satan broke the silence, but at the cost of making me embarrassed. I swiped my hand across my face to try and get rid of them. "Did I get them?" "No, you missed. Here." His hand rose up, and held my chin in place. He slowly inched closer to me, and our lips connected. I was in shock, so I didn't think to kiss back immediately. Eventually I melted into the kiss. It was like we were the only two people that existed.

*click click*

Me and Satan broke apart when we heard the sound of a phone camera going off. We looked around, and found Asmo trying to hide behind one of the nearby trees. "Asmo, what are you doing here?" Satan was glaring at his brother, probably because he ruined the mood. "Just ignore me and go back to kissing~" He held up his phone again, but Satan snatched it from him. "You didn't answer my question." Asmo pouted.

"Mammon came home and told us that you guys were dating now, so I wanted to see if I could catch you guys being cute together. Speaking of, when did the two of you start dating? You were acting normal yesterday." He asked. Satan dropped Asmo's phone on the ground, and started dragging me towards the manor. "Sorry that our moment got ruined." "It's fine. Besides, maybe I have more cookie crumbs on my face. We should check once we get to your room." I saw a mischievous look on his face. "Perhaps you're right."