Tenshi pt 2 (Lucifer x reader)

(No one asked for it, but I found a good song for a part 2. So here it is. Also, you can play the music later if ya want.)

Y/N's POV

It's been a few months since Lucifer and me have been dating. He kept his word and told no one that I'm Tenshi.

For the past couple weeks or so, there's been something bothering me. I know how busy Lucifer is, and how much of a hard worker he is.

However, we haven't been spending that much time with each other. He always says that he's busy.

It doesn't help that I'm stressed about work as well. It feels like everyone is expecting me to be perfect every mic night.

"I know he has a lot of responsibilities since he's the right hand man of Diavolo, but I miss seeing him.

I feel a little lonely, but I won't say anything about it. It's probably just my stress making me paranoid.

Anyways, I need to pick a song for Friday night. Let me look on DevilTube. Oh. I've seen this song before."

I started playing the song, and I felt a small pang in my chest. I silently decided that this was the song I was going to sing.

I got a text from Lucifer, telling me that it was time for dinner. I took a deep breath, and walked to the dining room.

I sat down next to Lucifer, and I could see Levi brimming with excitement.

"I'm excited to see Tenshi this Friday!" Hearing that made me feel a little bit better.

"I won't be attending. I need to finish some work." Lucifer spoke. My heart sank.

"I wonder if she has a boyfriend?" Satan randomly said. I glanced at Lucifer, and I saw that he was slightly annoyed.

"She has to! I bet she's absolutely gorgeous underneath that mask. I would love to see her real face." Asmo sighed.

"She won't reveal her identity so easily." Lucifer spoke. Levi had an envious look on his face, which wasn't good at all.

"You're the one who got to meet her, and see her face! You didn't even tell us who she was!" Lucifer glared at him.

"She politely asked that I keep it a secret. I am just doing what she requested." Lucifer glanced at me. It was a bittersweet feeling.

I was happy that our trust was something special to him, but I felt sad because of the distance between us.

"It's no fair! You're datin' Y/N, and ya got to see Tenshi's face." Mammon pouted.

"Mammon, that drawing was pure luck." I chuckled.

"I was 2 numbers off!" Mammon retorted.

We all talked through the duration of dinner, and we had finished eating fairly quickly.

"Lucifer doesn't seem to notice anything off about me. It's better that way..."

-Time skip to Friday-

I walked into Hell's kitchen and I went to the owner's office. He smiled at me.

"Do you know what song you-?"

"Someone you loved. Piano cover." I answered.

"Alright then...are you alright?" He asked in a caring tone.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'll see you after the show." I turned around and went into the break room.

I changed into my disguise, and waited for my turn to sing, secretly hoping that Lucifer comes to the show.

3rd POV

Lucifer was working on a paper, but he couldn't focus. Something was bugging him.

"Y/N was quiet during dinner, and she didn't seem to react when I said I wouldn't be attending her performance.

She's been distant these past couple of wee....no. That's wrong. I'm the one who's being distant."

Lucifer sighed, and sat down his pen. He got up, and left the manor. He was internally cursing himself for not noticing sooner.

Lucifer noticed that he was walking pretty fast, quicker than usual.

By the time he got to Hell's kitchen, Y/N was just stepping onto the stage. Her head was pointed somewhat downward.

(Play the song if ya want)

The music turned on, and Y/N placed her hand on the microphone. Her hands were slightly shaking.

Even so, she began singing. Lucifer could hear pain behind her voice, and it made him feel guilty.

Suddenly, Lucifer noticed a tear fall from behind her mask.

Y/N's POV

I felt a tear roll down my face, and I tensed a little. I didn't want to cry, but it just sort of happened.

The song ended, but I couldn't move from where I was. I could hear everyone whispering.

My body started shaking on its own. My shoulders were bouncing. Then, I saw someone step onto the stage. It was Lucifer.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." He said in a quiet voice. I whispered.

"It wasn't your fault. I've just been stressed with all of this. It's too much pressure." I reached my hand out to him.

He grabbed it, and pulled me close to him. The crowd gasped. He whispered in my ear.

"I'll be moving this." Lucifer moved my mask to the side of my face, and kissed me.

The crowd cheered. I leaned into the kiss. The mask that was covering my face from the side slid off.

"Y/N....?" I heard Levi say with doubt in his voice.

"Lucy...we might want to make a run for it." I whispered.

"It appears so. Shall we?" He held out his hand.

I grabbed it, and we ran offstage. I could hear the brothers yelling us down.

"I love you Lucifer." I said as we ran.

"If you keep saying things like that...I may not be able to restrain myself." I blushed as he spoke.

"Get back here! I want to get your autograph!" Levi yelled.

"I'm going to get murdered in my sleep by them..." I joked.

"Unless you sleep in my room."

"Is that an invitation?" I raised an eyebrow.

"It's more of a statement." He smirked.

"I'm fine with that."