Biggest fan (Levi x voice actor reader)

(This was requested by KuuDeiraShi_24. I picked a random song to use.)

Y/N's POV

I was currently in the human world, and I was sitting in a room with a couch, table, and a camera.

I was kindly asked to be a guest on "Otaku Monthly", an online talk show.

"Are you ready?" The host asked me.

"Yep! Just don't call me by my real name." The man nodded.

I was currently wearing a Ruri-chan wig, and contacts that made it look like I had purple eyes.

I also had on a decent amount of makeup. I hated the stuff, but it was necessary.

"We go live in 3...2...1..." The camera man counted down, and I look a deep breath.

"Hello and welcome to Otaku Monthly! Tonight, we have a special guest with us!

We have the voice actor of Ruri-chan herself!" I heard a clapping track, and I cleared my throat.

"Thank you so much for having me~" I talked in Ruri-chan's voice.

"I bet Levi's staring intently at his monitor right now."

"So, what's it like to be a voice actor?" I pondered for a moment.

"Well, it can be difficult sometimes, but it's a whole lot of fun!" I smiled.

"If you don't mind, we're going to ask our audience for some questions for you." I nodded.

"No problem at all. Ask away." I could see the comments flooding with questions.

"Oh! Here's a good one to start with. Why don't you reveal your name to the public?" I sighed.

"I'm very wary of what could happen if people knew my real name. I just choose to be cautious." The host nodded in response.

"Well, the biggest problem would be Mammon. He would definitely try to use me to get Grimm, and I don't want to deal with that."

"Oh! We're getting a comment from the leader of the Ruri-chan fan club: "Rurin☆Revi-tan!" I nearly broke character.

"What does it say?"

"They're asking you to sing." The host said.

"Alright! Just for you Revi-tan~" I winked at the camera. Levi is probably flipping out right now.

I started singing a song that I learned a couple months ago. I didn't hide my voice since Ruri's singing voice is my normal singing voice.

When I finished, the host was clapping, as well as the people behind the cameras.

The rest of the podcast went well, and it was finally time for me to return to the human world.

I walked outside, and Lucifer was waiting for me. By now I had changed out of my cosplay.

"Are you ready to go back?" I nodded.

"Yeah."

So Lucifer took me back to Devildom, and I was suddenly taken from the front door.

In an instant I was in Levi's room, and by his monitor.

"Y/N! You missed it! Ruri-chan winked at me!" Levi skipped to the part of the podcast where I winked at him.

"Wow! You must've been super happy." I tried to sound surprised.

"I was! Man! It would be totally cool to meet her voice actor some day!" Levi's facial expression made me think of a child's. He looked super excited, like a kid on Christmas.