Midnight talk (Simeon x reader)

(This is for the 300k views! I know it's Luke who texts the most during this conversation, but whatever. The Q&A questions will be after the chapter.)

Y/N's POV

"Do you have everything? Pajamas, pillows, snacks, extra change of-"

"Yes, Mom." I taunted at Asmo, who was seeing me off as I was leaving the manor for a sleepover at Purgatory Hall.

"Okay~! Have fun, but not too much fun. Because having fun without me isn't allowed."

"Bye Asmo." I just turned around, and left the manor. I was carrying a bag with everything that I needed. I was feeling pretty excited.

"I can't wait to see Solomon, Luke and Simeon! Maybe I'll get some alone time with him! But my chances are low since Luke follows him around like a lost puppy."

I chuckled to myself as I got closer to my destination. It didn't take too much longer to arrive, and ring the doorbell. The door opened almost immediately to reveal Luke looking up at me.

"Y/N! You finally made it!"

"Thanks for inviting me Luke. Where are the others?"

"They're setting up the room we're all staying in! It's so cool looking. Come on, it's this way." Luke started walking, and I followed behind him, looking at the interior of the manor.

We walked down a hallway, and Luke opened up a door at the end of the hall. The room was bigger than I expected, and there were four mattresses in a little circle in the center of the room. I set down my bag on one of the mattresses.

"Oh. Hello Y/N. You arrived earlier than I expected." Solomon greeted me. He was a little ways away, looking at a table that had a lot of delicious looking food with a slightly sad expression.

"Hi Solomon. Is something wrong?"

"Well, I offered to make the food for tonight, but Simeon said that he could handle it. He's actually getting the rest of the food ready right now." I felt a wave a relief wash over me. If Solomon had made the food, I wouldn't be returning to the House of Lamentation tomorrow.

"O-Oh...well, don't worry about it, Sol. I'm sure he didn't want to burden you with too much work." That seemed to make him feel a little bit better. Just then I saw Simeon walk into the room with some trays in his hand.

"Hello Y/N. Sorry to trouble you, but could you assist me?" I hurried over to him, and took a couple trays from his hands. For the briefest of moments, our hands touched. My cheeks turned a little pink as I set down the food on the table.

"Now that Y/N's here, we can do something fun!" Luke exclaimed. Simeon nodded as he turned to me, and had a bright smile on his face. My heart nearly melted at the sight of it.

"That's a good idea. What shall we do?"

"Maybe we could-" Before I could finish my sentence, my stomach growled. I blushed and did my best to hide my face. Simeon chuckled softly as he went over to the table of food.

He grabbed a small plate, and placed some food on top of it. He then handed me the plate along with a fork, and I quickly took a bite of it. My eyes widened as I took another bite.

"Simeon, you are hands down the best cook in all of the three realms."

"Thank you, but I don't think I'm *that* good. I'm still learning." Simeon bashfully smiled. Luke and Solomon went over to the table, and got some food as well. We ate for a little while until we were all satisfied.