Meeting the family (Levi x reader)

(This was requested by SamanthaWilson88. I understand that everyone has different family situations, but this is simply for plot convenience.

M/N is mother's name.
F/N is father's name.
B/N is brother's name. If you don't have a brother, make up a name.)

Y/N's POV

-flashback-

"You've got 10 minutes. I'll be over there." Lucifer pointed to a nearby bench.

"Thanks for letting me come to the human world each month to call my parents." I thanked him. He just nodded and walked to the bench.

I pulled out my human phone, and dialed a number. After a single ring, someone picked up the phone.

"Hey, dear! How have you been?!" My mom said with enthusiasm. I chuckled. She's always been like this.

"I've been pretty good. How are you and dad? Also, have you heard anything from B/N?"

"Me and your father are doing just fine, and B/N is on a break from college until the end of the month." I sighed. The one time I'm not at home is when he gets a break from college.

"I wish I could see you guys. I'm pretty sure Levi would miss me if I went though..."

"Isn't Levi one of the guys you're living with?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, Mom. My boyfriend would miss me if I left."

"My little Y/N has a boyfriend?! Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought I told yo-"

"Oh I'm so happy for you! You should bring him over! Is next Friday fine? I'll make sure to get the house ready!" I started internally panicking.

"M-Mom wait-"

"I'll see you Friday!" She hung up the phone, and I walked over to Lucifer. He stood up.

"How did it go?" He asked as we headed a secluded area to transport back to Devildom.

"Uh....my mom totally didn't freak out after learning that I'm dating Levi, and I totally don't need to bring him to my house next Friday so he can meet my parents and brother." I chuckled awkwardly. Lucifer stopped mid-step, and glared at me.

"I'm assuming you don't have a choice."

"I'm sorry Lucifer. I'll make it up to you." He sighed as he opened a portal.

"I'll allow it, but you're going to make dinner when it's my turn for the next month."

"Deal!" I quickly sent a text to my brother before walking into the portal.