Secret snack stash (Beel x reader)

(This was requested by -guess_monster-)

Y/N's POV

I looked around the foyer cautiously, hoping that no one would walk by and notice me. Then I quietly ran to my room. I locked the door behind me, and sighed as I walked over to my closet.

I opened the bag, and smirked as I looked at the different snacks I had bought just now. This is where I had my secret snack stash.

I'm not just hiding them because I'm worried about Beel eating them. He's nice enough to control himself when it comes to other people's snacks...most of the time.

But some of the others have taken snacks from me. Mostly Mammon, but that's besides the point. So I decided to hide them away in the closet since the guys wouldn't dare to go into a girl's closet.

I got on my tiptoes, and placed the bag on the shelf inside the closet. There were a few bags still up there with snacks I haven't eaten yet. The only bad thing about this was getting them back down, but I needed to protect my snacks.

"That makes...five bags I think. That should last me a couple of weeks. I'm so proud of this stash! Hopefully no one finds out about-"

"Y/N?" Someone knocked on my door, causing me to jump away from the closet. I walked over to the door, and opened it.

"Oh, hey Beel. Do you need something?" I asked as I glanced back at the closed closet, just to make sure it was closed.

"Well, I ordered some food, and I wanted to know if you wanted to eat some with me and Belphie." He explained as his stomach growled. I chuckled as I stepped out of my room.

"Of course. What kind of food did you order?"

"Pizza. It should be here in a little bit." Beel said simply as we started walking towards his room. I felt slightly guilty. Since he was sharing his food with me, but I was hoarding food in my room.

We arrived at his room, and we walked inside. Belphie was sitting on the floor, started to doze off while leaning against his bed.

"Hey Belphie." I said not really expecting much of an answer since his head was nodding up and down. But to my surprise, he opened his eyes.

"Hey Y/N...is the pizza here yet?" He yawned as he spoke. I chuckled and shook my head. He groaned softly as he sat up in a more comfortable position.

"It should be here soon."

-time skip to an hour later-

"What's taking them so long?" Belphie was now laying on his stomach on the floor, cuddling with his cow print pillow.

"I'm not sure." Beel's stomach growled, which startled me. I sighed, and a random thought came to mind. I couldn't help but grin at the thought.

"Pizza angel please come to me. Tomato sauce and cheese so gooey." I sung. The twins looked at me like I was crazy, and I just giggled.

"Do Simeon or Luke deliver pizza now?" Beel asked. I laughed again, and shook my head. I had a feeling that the brothers wouldn't get the reference.

"Let's just say it's something from a show in the human world. I'll show you guys sometime." They just shrugged off what I just said. The bedroom door opened, and Lucifer was standing there.

"Beel, the pizza you ordered is here." He left the door open as he left. We all stood up and rushed to the front door.

"The song worked! Please don't tell me the deliver dude ate the pizza. And yes, I'm making another reference." I said as we got to the front door. The guy had a large stack of pizza boxes next to him, and we brought them into the twin's bedroom.

"Here, Y/N." Beel handed me one of the boxes, and I opened it to see a pepperoni pizza. I nearly started drooling at the sight of it.

We started eating our pizza while we had a pretty normal conversation talking about school and things like that. Belphie fell asleep after he finished eating. I only had a few pieces before I got too full.

"I kind of want something sweet. I may be full for pizza, but snacks are different. Hmmm...."

"Hey Beel, come with me." I stood up, and Beel did the same. He had just finished off the pizza he was working on.

"Where are we going?"

"My room. I want to show you a secret. You can't tell anyone else, okay?" He nodded silently as I opened my bedroom door, and closed it behind us. I walked over to my closet, and opened it.

"Why are there so many bags up there?" He pointed to the bags of snacks. I smiled as I reach up, and managed to take it down.

"Well, this is my secret snack stash. I've had it for a couple months now, and you're the only person I've told." His eyes widened a little bit as I opened the bag, and spread the snacks on my bed.

"Why would you tell me?"

"Because you shared your pizza with me, so I'll share my snacks with you. And if you ever want something to snack on, just text me and we'll eat it together." He smiled as he sat down next to the snacks. I sat next to him, and grabbed a bag of gummy bats.

"Here." Beel took the bag, and opened it. I could faintly smell the gummies from where I was, and they smelled amazing.

He took one out of the bag, and held it up to my mouth. I blushed immensely as I slowly opened my mouth. Beel placed the gummy on my tongue, and I started chewing on it.

I grabbed one, and did the same thing to him. He accepted the gummy, and started eating his as well. We ended up finishing the entire bag together.

(I will be surprised if anyone got my reference earlier)