Hugs (Belphie x tsundere reader)

(This was requested by TheFirstDemonTwin)

Y/N's POV

"Hey! Give it back!" Mammon called out to me, and I snickered.

Lucifer had given me an important task. Apparently Mammon had stolen one of his things again, and I was tasked in bringing it back to him.

"I am giving it back! To the person it actually belongs to!" I shouted as I opened Lucifer's door without knocking.

I closed it behind me and pressed it shut with my body. Lucifer looked up from his desk. I was gasping for air.

"Lucifer.......here..." I held out the item he had requested me to get.

"Thank you Y/N. I'll reward you for your task later." Lucifer went back to working on...whatever he was working on.

I opened the door, and Mammon was already gone. I shook my head. He may act all tough, but when it comes to Lucifer, he's a scaredy cat.

"Might as well go to the kitchen for something to snack on since there's nothing else to do. Hmm?"

As I was passing the living room, I noticed that someone was laying on the floor near the fireplace.

I silently walked over to them, and I immediately blushed after seeing who it was.

Belphie was asleep, and he was snuggling his signature cow print pillow. I kneeled down next to him.

His features were almost childlike. I don't get it. How can he just fall asleep anywhere?

"Sleeping on the floor isn't good. Maybe I should wake him up..."

Before I could decide on what to do, Belphie's eyes opened and I jumped away. However, I slipped on the floor and fell on my butt.

"Dammit..." I muttered to myself. What makes it worse is the fact that it's a hard wood floor.

"Y/N...? Why were you looking at me while I was sleeping?" He rubbed his eyes.

"B-Because you were sleeping on the floor! Who wouldn't look at you?!" I yelled as I stood up.

"You don't need to yell..." Belphie yawned. I stormed out of the room, and my face became really red.

"He just HAD to be sleeping in the room I passed by didn't he?! And now my butt hurts too!"

I entered the kitchen and opened one of the cabinets. I took a candy bar that was inside, and went back to my room.

3rd POV

Belphie was more awake now, and was confused on why Y/N was mad at him. All he was doing was sleeping on the floor.

He decided to go apologize for...whatever he did to upset her. He knocked on her door.

"Come in!" She said in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Y/N?"

"What do you want?" She asked as she took a bite out of a candy bar.

"I'm sorry for upsetting you earlier."

Y/N glanced at him, and then glanced away. She broke off of a piece of the candy bar that she hadn't taken a bite of, and held it out to him.

"Idiot....just don't sleep on the floor anymore, okay? It's not good for your back." Belphie took the chocolate and placed it in his mouth.

Then he got onto her bed, and hugged her from behind.

Y/N's POV

"W-What are you doing?!" I almost dropped the candy bar, but I managed to keep my grip on it.

"Hugging you. You don't like it?" He said in a somewhat sad way.

"N-No it's not that! It's just that..." I trailed off. He placed his head in the crook of my neck.

"Then there shouldn't be a problem with me hugging you." He said.

Soon, I heard his soft breathing, and glanced behind me. He had already fallen back asleep.

"Are you kidding me? Well, I should at least lay him down. Sleeping like that doesn't look too comfortable."

I moved Belphie's arms from around my waist, and helped him lay down. Then I pulled the blanket over him.

"Idiot..." I mumbled.

I sat down at the table in my room and messed around on my D.D.D for a while. Then Lucifer texted me.

Lucifer: Come to my room. I have thought of a suitable reward for you.

So I got up, and quietly left my room.

When I arrived at Lucifer's room, I knocked this time.

"Come in." Lucifer said.

I opened the door, and Lucifer gestured for me to sit down in front of his desk.

"So, what exactly is this "suitable" reward?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"I will allow you to be with my brother." My cheeks became super red.

"W-What kind of reward is that?! And who says I w-want to be with him anyways?!"

"You're so naive. All of us have already realized your feelings for him. I'm just giving you permission to be with him." Lucifer explained.

"A-And why would I need your permission?! You're not the one I have a crush on!"

"You really are naive..." He sighed.

It took me a few moments to realize what I had just said out loud.

"........I'm leaving." I quickly got up and hurried out of the room, trying to calm myself down.

I returned to my room, and to my not surprise, Belphie was still sleeping peacefully.

"I can't believe them....I-I....do like you like that..." I started mumbling to myself.

I took another look at his face, and sighed. Who was I kidding? I was very much in love with him.

I lightly grabbed his hand, and to my surprise he squeezed it. He opened his eyes and lazily smiled at me.

"So, you like me?" He pulled me onto the bed, and hugged me.

"I-I never said that!" I squirmed around as I tried to escape his grasp, but it didn't seem to work.

"I like you too." He said.

"......I like you too...." I mumbled.

"I can't hear you." He teased.

"I'm not saying it again!"