Fairytale imagine!

(I've had an idea of making something like this for a while, but never really figured out how to write it until now. The intro will be pretty long, so be prepared.

F/N = father's name)

Once upon a time, there was a world made up of three kingdoms that were inhabited by different species. Devildom, where the demons lived in never-ending darkness. Celestia, where the angels basked in the light. And finally, Caspian, where the humans lived in between.

(A/N: I wanna thank another friend I know for thinking of the name for thr human kingdom.)

The three kingdoms co-existed with each other, but they didn't have much connection with each other. They didn't interact with each other at all, and they didn't seem to want to either. This bothered someone: the current leader of Devildom, Prince Diavolo.

He wished that the three kingdoms would come together and have a better relationship with each other. So he devised a plan to do just that. He would invite the prince from Celestia, and the princess from Caspian to come to Devildom.

Since the prince and princess would be the future rulers of their designated kingdoms, Diavolo hoped that the three of them could create a bright future for the three kingdoms. So he gathered up his council of seven, and they began planning.

After a few months, they had formed a plan. Diavolo had sent letters to the kings of Celestia and Caspian, trying to convince them to let their children come to Devildom for a year's time. He wrote that it could be beneficial in the future that all three kingdoms on even better terms with each other.

To Diavolo's relief, they both agreed to have their children go to Devildom. However, there was a condition for both of them. The king of Celestia, King Michael, said that Prince Simeon's little brother, Luke, wanted to go as well. He had tried to best to convince Luke otherwise, but he was very stubborn.

The king of Caspian, King F/N, wanted princess Y/N's personal knight and childhood friend, Solomon, to accompany her. He was not only a knight, but a skilled sorcerer who was very capable of protecting her with his sword and magic. Diavolo agreed to both of the conditions, and plans for transportation began shortly after.

A few more months later, prince Simeon, his younger brother Luke, princess Y/N, and her knight Solomon arrived in Devildom. They were going to be greeted by Diavolo, his faithful butler, Barbatos, and his council of seven.

Y/N was a little surprised to find that she was the only female attending. Even though her father had mentioned it, she was still a little nervous. Solomon took immediate notice of her nerves, and gave her a reassuring smile. She took a deep breath, and stepped out of her carriage. She looked up to see that the moon was high in the sky, even though it was daytime.

"Welcome to Devildom, princess Y/N and knight Solomon. It is a pleasure to meet you!" Diavolo had a childish smile on his face, which made Y/N relax a little more.

"The pleasure is all mine, Lord Diavolo." She bowed down in a curtsey, and Solomon simply nodded. Y/N looked up and noticed eight men standing behind Diavolo.

"Please, call me Diavolo. I'm not a big fan of formalities. Let me introduce you to everyone." Diavolo proceeded to introduce her to Barbatos, and his council of seven.

It turns out that the council members were all brothers. Their names were Lucfier, Mammon, Leviathan, Satan, Asmodeus, Beelzebub, and Belphegor.

Not too long after, prince Simeon and prince Luke exited their carriage, and approached the group. Luke was following closely behind his older brother, almost like a lost puppy following its owner.