Croissant x female! Reader

Requested by Megkitura, hope you like it!

(Y/N) looked at Croissant with a worried gaze as she worked.

She had been working for a long time now, and the cookie knew she hadn’t been taking breaks. Not even to go for the sandwiches she liked so much.

She could even see the tension on her shoulders, how her body moved slower as time passed.

(Y/N) decided it was time to intervene.

“Hey” she said softly, putting a hand on Croissant’s shoulder gently. She frowned at the other cookie jumped sightly.

She hadn’t even realized she had been there for a while.

“Croissant, you need to rest” (Y/N) said softly, earning a sigh from her.

“I know I know I just...need to finish this. I almost got it” she said, her gaze back on all her notes.

“You will think better after you rest, don’t you think?”

Croissant stopped for a moment, staring at the papers as she thought. 

She let out a sigh of defeat after a few seconds.

“I guess you are right…” she said as she got up from her seat.

(Y/N) smiled softly as she took her by the hand, pulling her to the bedroom before she changed her mind.

Croissant fell asleep the moment she touched the bed.

The other cookie smiled as she put a blanket over her, giving her cheek a soft kiss before leaving the room.

She would go to buy her favourite sandwiches later.